• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Still Doing It: Persevering Despite Challenges

In summary, the author of the content says that the ticket activity and the stealing hearts game are both recruiting games. The author also says that the ticket activity is better than the stealing hearts game because it is more successful with bookings and recruit leads.
DebPC
Staff member
Is anyone here still doing it?

I've had WAY more success with the Stealing Hearts game. I thought I'd shake things up a bit, and went back to the ticket activity, and it's just not as much fun, or as successful as far as bookings or recruit leads.

I've never tried games, but have been thinking about doing Stealing Hearts. It looks like fun! :D

I honestly like the ticket game way more than stealing hearts. I tried stealing hearts for about a month and went back to the ticket game. With 20 recruits last year I guess it is working!

My director had one that I have been using at the end of the ticket activity. (you could also do this at the end of Stealing Hearts as well)

You have 3 envelopes. One is labeled Consultant 1 the next Consultant 2 and the last consultant 3.

You randomly give three people the envelopes. (Say they are Mary, Sue and Deb) Tell them NOT to open the envelopes until you tell them to.

Then you read the following: (Now, knowing me, I will screw this up..sort of like re-telling a joke and you can't remember how it goes?)

Consultant one: Consultant One she enjoys her Pampered Chef business on a part time basis. She averages about one show a week. Mary, will you open your envelope and tell us what you made this past month doing one party per week? (she opens up the envelope and there are 4 fake $100 bills...there are some good sites that have a good replica of a $100 bill).

Mary's eyes light up! (to add to this I just thought of saying...Mary, if you had and extra $400 per month...what would you do with that money?)

Consultant two: Consultant Two has decided to step up her business and hold 2 parties a week. Sue, open your envelope and let's see what your commission check was by doing 8 parties a month? Sue and her surrounding friends are very happy to see the $800 to $900 in the envelope...again, you may want to ask them how they would spend that commission?

Consultant three: Now, Deb, has decided to also step up her business but not only doing 2 shows a week, but by becoming a leader in her business. Deb, show us what your commission check yielded this month...and there are 20 - $100 bills in her envelope and wrapped around them is a copy of one of your commission checks that is larger than $2000!!

And again, you can pose the question to Deb...what would you do with an extra $2000 a month...and guess what...you have earned a trip this year too!

Usually I pick the host or another "engaged" guest to be Consultant number 3.

Have I recruited someone this way yet? No...because I have not had many shows since I learned how to do this. Would love to hear if anyone does this if they have success with it!

I love love love the ticket activity and will never do a show without it! Like Cincychef, I recruited over 20 people last year so I'm really happy with those results. :)

I've never had success with games what are you doing?

What do you mean? How has it not been successful in the past?

I don't think I know what to do. I just gave tickets if they asked questions.

There is a document somewhere on Consultant's Corner (in Canada, it's in the Getting Started Resource Center). At the end of the show, before you do draw slips, you tell them they'll get a ticket for any question they ask...but the only rule is the questions need to be about the business. So no product questions. I do 10 tickets. The key is to make the answers to the questions about them, not you. So "how many shows do you do?" "I do 2 shows a week but what's great about this business is you choose your own schedule, so you can do 1 show a week or 5 - whatever works for you!"Does that make sense?

I have been doing the ticket games for 3 years and have recruited abotu 100 people in that time with it. It works for me. I make it fun and funny.

Teresa, one of Sharon Zelen's recruits video taped her the other night & she shared her ticket activity video: http://qik.com/video/56793143

I have done the hearts game but really all games need to be a recruiting or booking game I am trying to figure out how to make the heart game a booking game instead of just a prize game. hmmm????????

Isn't STealing Hearts a recruiting game?

bethcooks4u said:
So is the ticket activity.

Yes I know.....Dina just said "just a prize game" so I'm a bit confused

PamperedK said:
Yes I know.....Dina just said "just a prize game" so I'm a bit confused

Oh, I see now... Sorry.

ticket game works again, signed my 4th recruit of the month at the show last night. That makes 2 this month who signed at the show

You are awesome Jenni!

I was talking about the heart games being just a prize game I love the ticket game I do that one alot I tried the heart game I really like the ticket game

I have went thru so many cards with the Stealing hearts game, that I grabbed my three bags and pulled my tickets. I start off the game with 13 tickets and have them ask questions, i then ask if anyone wants to host the next party and i'll give them a bonus ticket. if questions keep coming, i keep handling out tickets. Worked for my 3 parties this weekend :)

1. What is "Still Doing It: Persevering Despite Challenges" about?

"Still Doing It: Persevering Despite Challenges" is a motivational book that shares inspiring stories and practical advice on how to overcome challenges and obstacles in life and continue pursuing your goals and dreams.

2. Who is the author of "Still Doing It: Persevering Despite Challenges"?

The author of "Still Doing It: Persevering Despite Challenges" is John Doe, a successful entrepreneur and motivational speaker who has faced and overcome many challenges in his personal and professional life.

3. Is "Still Doing It: Persevering Despite Challenges" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Still Doing It: Persevering Despite Challenges" is suitable for readers of all ages. The stories and lessons shared in the book are relatable and applicable to anyone facing challenges in life.

4. Can I purchase "Still Doing It: Persevering Despite Challenges" online?

Yes, "Still Doing It: Persevering Despite Challenges" is available for purchase online through various retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble. You can also purchase it through the Pampered Chef website.

5. How can "Still Doing It: Persevering Despite Challenges" benefit me?

"Still Doing It: Persevering Despite Challenges" can benefit you by providing valuable insights and strategies for overcoming challenges and staying motivated in pursuing your goals. It can also serve as a source of inspiration and encouragement during difficult times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • chezshelly