• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Play PC Tic Tac Toe and Win Prizes: Fun Game Idea for Your Next Show!

In summary, to play Tic Tac Toe at Your Show, you will need a Pampered Chef tic-tac-toe board and nine silicone X's and O's. You can use your own board and markers, but it is recommended to use the official board for the best experience. This game is suitable for all ages and can be played with two players or teams. Prizes may be offered by your consultant for winners of individual games or the overall party.
raebates
Staff member
At our meeting last night we talked about a great show game idea. I plan to do this at the beginning of my shows starting Saturday. It's PC Tic Tac Toe. Print out the attached board. The instructions are right there. Each guest writes the name of a product in each of the squares. Then you read off a list of the products you think are must-haves in every kitchen. The first person to get a Tic Tac Toe gets a prize. You should have a list of 10-15 items to read off.I think this will be a great icebreaker to use at the beginning of my shows. Of course, you could use it any way you see fit.

Attachments

• PC Tic Tac Toe.pdf
    4 KB · Views: 934
Since I added this, the response at my shows has been great. It's easy to do, and it gets people focused on the products right away.

I’ve been looking for a fun, easy and interactive game to use. Thank you for the upload! Can’t wait to try it!

1. How do I play Tic Tac Toe at Your Show?

To play Tic Tac Toe at Your Show, you will need a Pampered Chef tic-tac-toe board, which can be purchased through your consultant. The board comes with nine silicone X's and O's that can be placed on the board. The first player to get three in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally wins!

2. Can I use my own tic-tac-toe board for this game?

While we recommend using the official Pampered Chef tic-tac-toe board for the best experience, you are welcome to use your own board and markers. Just make sure the board has nine squares and that the markers are easy to move around on the board.

3. Is Tic Tac Toe at Your Show suitable for all ages?

Yes, Tic Tac Toe at Your Show is a fun and simple game that can be enjoyed by all ages. It's a great game to play with the whole family or with a group of friends at your Pampered Chef party.

4. How many players can participate in Tic Tac Toe at Your Show?

Tic Tac Toe at Your Show can be played with two players or with teams. If playing with teams, each team will take turns placing their X or O on the board. The first team to get three in a row wins!

5. Can I win any prizes by playing Tic Tac Toe at Your Show?

Absolutely! Your consultant may offer prizes for the winner of each game or for the overall winner of the party. It's a fun way to add some excitement to your Pampered Chef party and potentially win some great prizes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies