• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Throw a Fiesta this Saturday with Southwest Eats & Margaritas!

In summary, for a Southwest-themed party, popular food options include tacos, fajitas, enchiladas, and quesadillas, along with side dishes like rice and beans, guacamole, and salsa. Margarita recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their recipe books, including traditional lime, strawberry, mango, and spicy jalapeno flavors. To make the party more festive, consider decorating with colorful banners and dishes, playing Mexican music, and encouraging guests to dress up. There are also vegetarian and gluten-free options available, such as using beans or vegetables as fillings and using gluten-free ingredients. To ensure perfect margaritas, use fresh ingredients, follow the recipe closely, and invest in a
Braedensmom
I am soooo excited for my party this Saturday, there is suppose to be a great turn-out. (One of the attendee's just inherited mucho $$- SELL THAT COOKWARE GIRL) The host and I went and bought groceries for the party, we are serving Southwest wraps, tex-mex chicken crustini, and mini margarita cups (dessert). Of course Corona and Margarita's....And we went to Partycrafters and picked us up each a sombraro and all kinds of decorations. I even bought some fake (yet realistic looking) ****roaches to put by the food to make it look authenic!!!

You're kidding me, we cant write ****roaches....LMAO, thats too funny!

What game are you playing??
I've got a show tonight...and came here lookin' for some good Cinco de Mayo games...
These ladies have been to a TON of my shows lately...so I'm running out of games!!

I'm just doing kitchen tool bingo, and on the forms I got little mexican clip art on the free spaces. I keep it simple. Most of these people havent been to a PC party in a long time.

1. What type of food can I make for a Southwest-themed party?

For a Southwest-inspired fiesta, some popular food options include tacos, fajitas, enchiladas, and quesadillas. You can also include side dishes like rice and beans, guacamole, and salsa. Don't forget to add some Mexican-inspired desserts like churros or flan!

2. Do you have any recommendations for margarita recipes?

We have a variety of delicious margarita recipes to choose from, including traditional lime, strawberry, mango, and even spicy jalapeno margaritas. You can find these recipes on our website or in our Pampered Chef recipe books.

3. How can I make my Southwest-themed party more festive?

There are many ways to add a fun and festive touch to your party. You can decorate with colorful banners and tablecloths, use cactus or sombrero-shaped serving dishes, and play some traditional Mexican music. You can also encourage guests to dress up in sombreros or ponchos to really get into the fiesta spirit!

4. Are there any vegetarian or gluten-free options for a Southwest-themed menu?

Absolutely! You can easily make vegetarian versions of dishes like tacos and enchiladas by using beans, tofu, or vegetables as the main filling. For gluten-free options, you can use corn tortillas instead of flour tortillas and use gluten-free ingredients for your sauces and toppings.

5. How can I make sure my margaritas turn out perfectly?

To ensure your margaritas are a hit, make sure to use fresh ingredients and follow the recipe closely. Also, be sure to use good quality tequila and fresh-squeezed lime juice. You can also invest in a good quality cocktail shaker to mix your margaritas to perfection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3jacobis
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
Replies
Views
PCGINA