• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thrill of the Grill Recipes...

In summary, the "Thrill of the Grill Recipes" cookbook is a comprehensive collection of easy-to-follow recipes specifically designed for grilling. It includes dishes for all types of grills and most of the ingredients can be found in local grocery stores. There are also vegetarian and vegan options available and many of the recipes can be adapted for indoor cooking.
baychef
Silver Member
Does anyone have any of these recipes? I am sure in my home there is a copy buried deep somewhere!! (no, I am not going to be featured on an upcoming show...yet!!!)

I loved the bow tie pasta recipe. There were others as well. Have been in over 10 years now and I think these recipes were around in 2001 or 2002. Any other old timers out there that may have these?

Thanks!:chef:

bumping.
I'm curious too.

Ann....I was searching the Files and found this...might be what you (and I) are looking for.Thrill of the Grill

1. What is the "Thrill of the Grill Recipes" cookbook all about?

The "Thrill of the Grill Recipes" cookbook is a collection of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes specifically designed for grilling. It includes a variety of dishes, from appetizers to desserts, that are perfect for any summer barbecue or outdoor gathering.

2. Are the recipes in the cookbook suitable for all types of grills?

Yes, the recipes in the "Thrill of the Grill Recipes" cookbook are suitable for all types of grills, including gas, charcoal, and electric grills. The instructions are written to accommodate different cooking methods and temperatures, so you can use your preferred type of grill.

3. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Most of the ingredients for the "Thrill of the Grill Recipes" can be found in your local grocery store. Some recipes may call for specialty ingredients, but they can easily be substituted with more common ones. We also provide tips for where to find any harder-to-find ingredients.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in the cookbook?

Yes, the "Thrill of the Grill Recipes" cookbook includes a section specifically for vegetarian and vegan recipes. These dishes are just as flavorful and satisfying as the meat-based ones, making it a great cookbook for everyone to enjoy.

5. Can I use these recipes for indoor cooking as well?

Absolutely! While the focus of the "Thrill of the Grill Recipes" cookbook is on outdoor grilling, many of the recipes can also be adapted for indoor cooking. Just follow the instructions for the type of grill you have available and adjust cooking times accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzbeth
  • phyllisc121
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50