• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the Three Tiered Stand Have Uniform Plate Sizes?

In summary, a Three Tiered Stand is a versatile kitchen tool used for serving and displaying food and other items. It is composed of three stacked levels and can hold a variety of food types, such as fruits, pastries, and appetizers. To assemble the stand, start with the largest plate on the bottom tier and add smaller plates on top, making sure they are securely in place. The stand can be used for both hot and cold foods, but heat-resistant plates should be used for hot items. To clean and maintain the stand, disassemble and wash each plate with warm soapy water, and store it in a cool, dry place. Avoid using abrasive cleaners and direct sunlight.
turtle15
I have a question from a customer, and I don't have this item. Do all three tiers take the same size plate or bowl?

turtle15 said:
I have a question from a customer, and I don't have this item. Do all three tiers take the same size plate or bowl?

Each tier can hold either a Small Square Plate, Medium Square Plate, Medium Square Bowl, or Medium Square Bamboo Bowl. All tiers are the same size.

Thanks so much!

What is a Three Tiered Stand?

A Three Tiered Stand is a versatile kitchen tool used for serving and displaying food and other items. It is composed of three stacked levels, each of which can hold different types of food, such as fruits, pastries, or appetizers.

How do I assemble a Three Tiered Stand?

To assemble a Three Tiered Stand, start by placing the largest plate or platter on the bottom tier. Then, insert the middle tier onto the center rod and place a smaller plate or platter on top. Finally, insert the top tier onto the center rod and place the smallest plate or platter on top. Make sure each tier is securely in place before adding food.

What types of food can I serve on a Three Tiered Stand?

You can serve a variety of foods on a Three Tiered Stand, including fruits, pastries, muffins, cookies, sandwiches, cheese and crackers, and more. The stand is also great for displaying small items like candies or jewelry.

Can I use a Three Tiered Stand for hot foods?

Yes, you can use a Three Tiered Stand for hot foods, but make sure to choose plates or platters that are heat-resistant and can withstand high temperatures. It is also recommended to use a trivet or hot pad underneath the bottom tier to protect your table or countertop.

How do I clean and maintain a Three Tiered Stand?

To clean a Three Tiered Stand, disassemble the tiers and wash each plate or platter with warm soapy water. Dry thoroughly before reassembling. Avoid using abrasives or harsh cleaning agents, as they can damage the stand. To maintain the stand, store it in a cool, dry place and avoid exposing it to extreme temperatures or direct sunlight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bsaxman
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • jody
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jody
Replies