1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Three site ideas, feedback wanted

1. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

Recipe Database
    This would be an area where memebrs could submit and browse through recipes that use pampered products.

Top 20 Consultants
    For a little competitive fun we could have an area where members can submit and edit their best show $$$ wise and see how you stack up against others.

Show Manager
    An area where after each show you can submit information on that show such as names, revenue, addresses and more. Then you can browse through all your shows you've submitted. You can build contact lists and view weekly, monthly or yearly stats. For example, wouldn't it be fun to see how many products you sold in the last month or find all the names of hosts you've had in May. The possiblities are endless.

May 26, 2005
  2. LOVE the recipe database, that's an AWESOME suggestion, Top 20 could drive us, but I think Pampered Partner really covers the show management well for my tastes!
    Thanks for listening, and always willing to better this AWESOME site!!

3. sOhSherri

sOhSherri Member

I agree with Erin. Recipe Data base and Top 20 are great ideas. But I feel the Show Manager area would be redundant because of PP. PP already does all these things for us.

May 26, 2005
  4. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

GREAT IDEAS GREG! I love that you guys are always striving to make this site even better! Thanks!

May 26, 2005
  5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I agree that the show manager is redundant since Pampered Partner does all that already but I do especially like the recipe database.

May 26, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted