• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Sell at a Cash and Carry Holiday Event?

In summary, the new products that are coming out in September are likely to be the sauces, sprinkles, and oil dipping seasonings. The conversions magnet could be a useful gift or prize. The mini spatulas, quikcut paring knives, the main scrapers, and cooling racks would be useful additions to a gift basket. If you are considering doing a cash and carry event, make sure to have the products on hand and factor in the tax and shipping.
pampered1224
Silver Member
BUT - they want cash & carry! All are after September 1. So new products would be in the mix. Any ideas on what?

the sauces, sprinkles, and oil dipping seasonings!Mix n Chops
Mini Spatulas
SB cookbooks
Bamboo Spoons (reg. and small)
Conversion Magnet!

Mini-Spatulas, quikcut paring knives, the 4 main scrapers, cooling racks, food chopper. . . Anything you could give as a gift or put in your prize basket if it didn't sell.

I forgot to ask one important question. Money. How much do you think I should invest? Has anyone done this before? If so, how much did you spend and how much did you sell? I sure as heck do not want to be stuck with a ton of stuff either. I do not use a basket or anyting else for my parties so the extra would sit until I get rid of it some other way.

How much you sell depends on the traffic. I would also include outlet items and factor in a little tax+shipping in what you ask for them.

When I do cash and carry I round everything up. So a Mini S. Spatula is $5.

You should also see if your fellow cluster members may be willing to lone you stuff that they already have. Then you can pay them back in product. That way you have cash and carry but only order to replenish what you sell. This has worked well for me and luckily my director is fine with it. This way I don't get stuck with too much.

Good Luck!:)

Cool idea! We have a meeting tomorrow so I can ask. I never thought of that at all! And I know my director has a ton of stuff.

pampered1224 said:
BUT - they want cash & carry! All are after September 1. So new products would be in the mix. Any ideas on what?

i have the same opportunity with 3 this fall - excited to see the new CDN products to be released in a few weeks time!

Don't forget the vegetable peelers. People love those. The Mix n Chop's I always sell out of. With Christmas not so far away people will buy them like crazy.

A Quick tip for Cash and Carry

I make a master inventory list by setting up a fake show on my Pampered Partner and then have one large order of all the inventory I am taking. I print a receipt for the fake guest on plain paper. Now, I have a list of each item and the price to keep on my clipboard during the day. I don't spend time labeling each item. I find that people know PC and know what they want so the price isn't a big deal.

I was just talking to someone about cash and carry events. Now I know the events specifically request that you have product on hand. but let's say you buy $50 in spices. That's techincally cash and carry right? So people know PC well enough to know that we take orders and they are shipped rather quickly. Do you think that would be ok?

I've done alot of vendor events...I'd be afraid to invest my money up front!!! Some are good...some are awful, then what? And from our LARGE catalog...how do you even begin to choose what your customers are going to want! I was always under the impression that SELLING like that was against our agreement! Can you put together some "gift basket" ideas...that could showcase our products and also be sold if need be? Select items that you might want to give as gifts!!!

I have some products , but i just the do orders and offer 10% off the orders .they are either shipped to me and i deliver them or dierct shipped

i like the idea of an orderts reciept with the products that i have on hand that way i can just highlight what i sell as i go alog too

The one and only time I did cash and carry, I just took extra products I had at home. New items in box I sold at 20% off. Used items were 50% off. Even though we didn't have any specific items, both me and the other gal sold at least $100 each! I personally would not purchase items to sell as cash and carry. Too much of an investment for me.

What is a Three Holiday Shoppe Event?

A Three Holiday Shoppe Event is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can shop for holiday gifts, try out new products, and learn cooking tips and techniques.

When and where are Three Holiday Shoppe Events held?

Three Holiday Shoppe Events are held during the holiday season, typically from November to December. Locations vary, but they are often held at local community centers, churches, or private homes.

Do I need to RSVP for a Three Holiday Shoppe Event?

Yes, it is highly recommended to RSVP for a Three Holiday Shoppe Event so the host can prepare enough food and supplies for all guests. You can RSVP through the invitation or by contacting the host directly.

What can I expect at a Three Holiday Shoppe Event?

At a Three Holiday Shoppe Event, you can expect to see and try out Pampered Chef products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and purchase holiday gifts for friends and family. There will also be food and drinks provided by the host.

How can I host my own Three Holiday Shoppe Event?

If you are interested in hosting a Three Holiday Shoppe Event, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. The consultant will work with you to plan and host the event at your desired location and date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefjwr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • KimWalters