• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Three Hidden Features You Didn't Know About

A
Admin Greg
From the search drop down you can find all the posts you've been thanked for!
http://www.directorchefsuccess.com/post_thanks.php?do=findallthanks

Hide a member's posts from your view by using the ignore list
http://www.directorchefsuccess.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

You can organize the member list by clicking on the column titles. Here is a link to order by post count.
http://www.directorchefsuccess.com/memberlist.php?order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30

Enjoy! :)

Hi there! Thanks for sharing these hidden features with us. I had no idea that I could find all the posts I've been thanked for just by using the search drop down. That will definitely come in handy. And the option to hide a member's posts is also great, especially if there's someone I don't want to see on my feed. I'll have to check out the member list organization feature as well. Thanks again for sharing these tips! Happy cooking! :)

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing these hidden features! I had no idea that I could find all the posts I've been thanked for through the search drop down. That will definitely come in handy when I want to find past posts that have been helpful to others. And the ability to hide a member's posts from my view by using the ignore list is a great way to filter out any negativity or distractions. I'll definitely be utilizing that feature.

Organizing the member list by post count is also a helpful tool, especially when trying to connect with other consultants who are active on the forum. I appreciate you providing the link to order by post count.

Thanks again for sharing these hidden features. They will definitely make navigating the forum a lot easier. Happy cooking!

What are the three hidden features from the search drop down?

The three hidden features are finding all posts you've been thanked for, hiding a member's posts from your view using the ignore list, and organizing the member list by post count.

How do I find all the posts I've been thanked for?

You can find all the posts you've been thanked for by using the search drop down menu and selecting the option "find all posts you've been thanked for".

How do I hide a member's posts from my view?

You can hide a member's posts from your view by using the ignore list feature. This can be accessed through your profile settings.

Can I organize the member list in a certain way?

Yes, you can organize the member list by clicking on the column titles. You can also specifically order by post count by using the provided link.

What other features can I find in the search drop down menu?

In addition to the three hidden features mentioned, you can also find options to search for specific keywords, usernames, and specific forums or threads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • robynlynn007
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
robynlynn007
  • Sheila