• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Three For ME!

Jun 12, 2005
Okay, I'm really excited! I think I might get the 3 for me promotion this month! I've already signed a new recruit this month. I've got a girl who was 99% sure she was going to sign that I will talk to tomorrow. And the host from the same show, is seriously considering doing PC! :D Plus I have another lead I've been working with for the last couple of weeks! I need to stop thinking, "I could never earn that!" and start thinking, "That's totally possible!" Just wanted to share my excitement. Good luck to everyone else shooting for Three For Me! ;)

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
How awesome...

...that is for you:) I too, didn't think that would be a possible goal. I did a ladies fair booth earlier in the month w/2 other consultants & we're going to have a mega show/opportunity night in mid-April. I have 5 that marked they were interested in becoming a consultant, so I really hope the night we're planning they will be able to come! Hope we both have good luck!

M

MicheleC

mega show/opportunity

Do you have some ideas on how you're going to combine these together? Are you doing an opportunity meeting first and then holding the shows? That sounds like a great response! I haven't had any luck yet with a mega show but may give it a try again.

Michele

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
MicheleC said:
Do you have some ideas on how you're going to combine these together? Are you doing an opportunity meeting first and then holding the shows? That sounds like a great response! I haven't had any luck yet with a mega show but may give it a try again.

Michele

I haven't done one yet either! I'm hoping for some big results! There are 2 other consultants doing this with me, so we are each hoping to bring 4 hosts. (4 each at the most anyway-for space's sake) We're going to demo first, then have a q&a session afterwards about the opportunity. I'm planning on inviting first the leads I have that marked they were interested in the opportunity-to be hosts. That way they could earn their kit for less money. Wish me luck-I'll be on the phone tonight:eek: