• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Feta Cheese Replace Blue Cheese in Three Cheese Walnut Spread?

In summary, the Three Cheese Walnut Spread is a delicious and versatile spread made with cream cheese, feta cheese, Parmesan cheese, chopped walnuts, and garlic powder. It is also gluten-free, making it suitable for those with dietary restrictions. It can be served as a dip, spread, or topping and can last up to 5 days in the refrigerator. It can also be frozen for up to 3 months and should be thawed in the refrigerator before serving.
Kristen
I saw some other posts saying that this is really good, but I hate blue cheese. Is the blue cheese really strong in this spread, or has anyone ever substituted any other type of cheese for the blue cheese? Other than that, this sounds delicious!

3 cheese walnut spread sounds good? Which cookbook is it in, anyone know?

Hi there! I totally understand your aversion to blue cheese. Personally, I find it to be quite strong as well. However, I've actually tried this spread with a different type of cheese and it turned out just as delicious! I substituted feta cheese instead and it added a nice tangy flavor without being overpowering. So if you're not a fan of blue cheese, I definitely recommend giving feta a try in this spread. Let me know how it turns out if you do end up trying it!

1. What are the ingredients in the Three Cheese Walnut Spread?

The Three Cheese Walnut Spread is made with cream cheese, feta cheese, Parmesan cheese, chopped walnuts, and garlic powder.

2. Is the Three Cheese Walnut Spread gluten-free?

Yes, the Three Cheese Walnut Spread is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

3. How should I serve the Three Cheese Walnut Spread?

The Three Cheese Walnut Spread can be served as a dip with crackers, bread, or vegetables. It can also be used as a spread for sandwiches or as a topping for baked potatoes.

4. How long does the Three Cheese Walnut Spread last in the refrigerator?

The Three Cheese Walnut Spread can last up to 5 days in the refrigerator if stored in an airtight container.

5. Can I freeze the Three Cheese Walnut Spread?

Yes, the Three Cheese Walnut Spread can be frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw it in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • MissChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • donnathepamperedchef