• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Thread Subscription Management on Our Website

thanks!I think what y'all are having trouble with is not receiving thread subscriptions in your inbox at all...I have the same issue. I've subscribed to a few threads, but have not received any email notifications about new posts.I have the same issue.
nikked
Gold Member
Hi!

It used to be that when I subscribed to a thread, if I went back and tried to subscribe again, the drop down said "Unsubscribe" instead of "Subscribe", so I knew it was done.

Now, it stays "Subscribe" no matter what I do, and I have ended up subscribing to the same thread over and over again.

Any way to get that fixed back to the old way?

Love the site!!!!! Thanks!

BumpBump...I still haven't received any reply to this post or to the same question sent by email...any way I can even get just a "hold on, we're working on it"?

I hate not knowing :)

hmmmm is anyone else having this problem?

I am still not getting any of the subscriptions that I do subscribe to. I've even tried to rescribe but still no email subscriptions in my inbox.

Yes!!!
Admin Greg said:
hmmmm is anyone else having this problem?

I'm STILL having problems!:mad: First, we were told it had to do with an AOL glitch....it was being fixed but wait a few days. Then....nothing. It all began when I became a gold supporter. I have gone back and re-set my settings but NOTHING! Greg...what can be done? This is very frustrating :(

GeorgiaPeach said:
I'm STILL having problems!:mad: First, we were told it had to do with an AOL glitch....it was being fixed but wait a few days. Then....nothing. It all began when I became a gold supporter. I have gone back and re-set my settings but NOTHING! Greg...what can be done? This is very frustrating :(

This is a different situation than the email notifications GP.

Admin Greg said:
This is a different situation than the email notifications GP.

Greg (or someone)....can you explain the difference to me? This is the first time I've ever been a part of a forum like this. I thought when I replied to a thread that I was then subscribing to that thread and would then receive email notifications when anyone else made a post.

The issue I am having is with the system not recognizing that I have already subscribed to a thread when I try to re-subscribe (by mistake). Then, I end up getting repeat posts in my inbox for the same thread. It used to be that the "Thread Tools" drop down would say "Unsubscribe" instead of "Subscribe" if you had already subscribed...now it is not doing that (since the changeover).

I think what y'all are having trouble with is not receiving thread subscriptions in your inbox at all...

I hope that clarifies it...

What are thread subscriptions?

Thread subscriptions are a feature on our online community forum that allows you to receive email notifications whenever there are new posts or replies on a specific thread that you have subscribed to.

How do I subscribe to a thread?

To subscribe to a thread, simply click on the “Subscribe” button located at the top right corner of the thread. This will automatically add the thread to your list of subscriptions and you will start receiving email notifications.

Can I unsubscribe from a thread?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from a thread at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button located at the top right corner of the thread. This will remove the thread from your list of subscriptions and you will no longer receive email notifications.

How many thread subscriptions can I have?

You can have as many thread subscriptions as you like. There is no limit to the number of threads that you can subscribe to on our community forum.

Can I customize my thread subscription settings?

Yes, you can customize your thread subscription settings by going to your account settings and clicking on the “Subscriptions” tab. From there, you can choose how often you want to receive email notifications and which threads you want to subscribe to.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies