• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
  • #2,701
I'll see your two cents and raise you a buck fifty.

• #2,702
I'm betting that this isn't the end of this thing.

• #2,703
I'll take that bet.

• #2,704
WOW! It was almost 8p when you posted, Rae... Boy are you up late!

• #2,705
And I'll raise you 5.

• #2,706
katie0128 said:
WOW! It was almost 8p when you posted, Rae... Boy are you up late!

Yep, sometimes I just go wild! :D

• #2,707
raebates said:
Yep, sometimes I just go wild! :D

you're not on one of those videos are you?!?!:

• #2,708
Just had to check in and make sure this thing was still going!

• #2,709
amy07 said:
you're not on one of those videos are you?!?!:

Trust me, their sales would plummet! :yuck:

I'll be gone for the next few days, so be sure to keep this alive for me. :D

• #2,710
I got your Back Rae!

Have fun!

• #2,711
Thanks, Paulette. Want me to send you a kangaroo burger in thanks?

• #2,712
OOPS totally forgot I was supposed to be watching this one! LOL!

• #2,713
Fellow Cheffers
This Cheffer needs some help from someone in the Milwaukee area. My host didn't get her catalogs and it has been almost 2 weeks and she is leaving to go out of town on Fri. My hubby is really sick (cancer) and I can't drop everthing to travel 1 1/2 to get her catalogs. I will gladly pay someone for their time and effort to meet up with her. please email me at [email protected].
I am so not computer friendly. How do you start a thread???
Thanks !

• #2,714
Rita, to start a thread click on the appropriate section (Bookings, Lounge, etc.). Near the bottom of the page, on the left, you'll see "Start New Thread." Click on that.

• #2,715
Mornin!

Can't let Rae have it for a whole day again!

• #2,716
Aww, geeeeezzzzzz!

• #2,717
Are ya'll trying to kill the thread. Thats what I get for not paying attention. LOL!

• #2,718
Yep, that's the goal. Now that you know for sure you can ignore this thread. That's right. Just ignore it. :)

• #2,719
I could never ignore you Rae!

• #2,720
I've discovered that many people have trouble ignoring me.

• #2,721
That made me laugh Rae! I needed that first thing this am. Now I'm smilin vs. stressin about everything I need to do today!

• #2,722
See, if I have no other purpose on this earth, I make people laugh. sometimes all they have to do is look at me. Hmmm. Maybe that's not a good thing. ;)

• #2,723
I am glad that the Kangaroo meat was good, but I am not sure I could get my family to try it (I would try it, but not them:yuck: ), even if I told them you thought it was killer.... wait, were you hoping to kill this thread? :eek:

Sorry, did I kill your dream of ending this?

.. I think I just did by posting :angel:

• #2,724
Just thought I'd pop over to say hi.

Aren't you guys sick of this thread yet??

• #2,725
Nope, not me. I just keep feeding Tina new material.

• #2,726
Nope not sick of it yet! It will go on forever!!!

devilish laugh... hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

• #2,727
glad to see the regulars are keeping this going, and going, and going, and going........

• #2,728
the energizer bunny aint got nothin on us!!!!

My dad would so cringe to read how I just wrote that!!! LOL

• #2,729
Is you inferring that we doesn't talk good?

That was almost painful to write.:rolleyes:

• #2,730
WoW almost 2 Days!

Well I reallu feel like a thread killer lately so I hope someone does see this and get it going again!

wish me luck tonight! My host checked maybee about the Buis. on her slip when I met her.

• #2,731
Happy for ya, Paulette!Of course, I think you've completely forgotten the point of this thread. You're supposed to let it die. That's right. Just leave it alone. :)

• #2,732
Just can't do it Rae.....

I know I'm missing the point but it's what I'm good at!

:p

• #2,733
Aww, shucks. I have faith in you, Paulette. I know you can ignore this thread. I just know you can. :)

• #2,733
Aww, shucks. I have faith in you, Paulette. I know you can ignore this thread. I just know you can. :)

• #2,734
raebates said:
Nope, not me. I just keep feeding Tina new material.

I would rather have you feed me new material than feed me GROUNDHOG !!!!

• #2,735
Although I am game for trying new things upon occasion. !!!! But I still think I would draw the line at groundhog.:yuck: ... but then if I didn't try it, I guess I would always be wondering what it was like.:confused: .....

Naahhhhhh

• #2,736
Rae must have the day off.... it is almost 5:30 and she is not online yet !!!:indif:

edited to AM in the morning

Last edited:
  • #2,737
genburk said:
I would rather have you feed me new material than feed me GROUNDHOG !!!!

Would kangaroo or alligator be more to your liking? :p

BTW, I've rearranged my morning schedule, so I'm on CS a little later than before.

• #2,738
We were having a discussion at lunch the other day about various meats and how they are obtained. Both my boss and I agreed that we would probably become vegetarians if we had to actually kill what we eat. Both of us like our steak, but shutter at the thought of killing the cow.

• #2,739
katie0128 said:
We were having a discussion at lunch the other day about various meats and how they are obtained. Both my boss and I agreed that we would probably become vegetarians if we had to actually kill what we eat. Both of us like our steak, but shudder at the thought of killing the cow.

Me too. If I thought about it too much, I'd probably have to be a vegetarian.

By the way, I would think groundhog would tast pretty good. Probably similar to a guinea pig which is the primary protein source of people in Peru (I think that's right) Groundhogs are vegetarians, not scroungers like raccoons (which I know people eat).

• #2,740
I've been around butchering my whole life. Even helped make hamburger and sausage when I was a kid. While it's not something I'd enjoy doing, I could kill and dress my own if I had to.Groundhog tastes like a cross between beef (cow) and venison (deer). They eat the same things deer (and guinea pigs) eat. On the other hand, even our cats won't eat raccoon. The Furry Guy said that he heard the meat wasn't bad, but the fat stinks so bad when you're cleaning them that he could never butcher his own. Then again, if the cats won't eat it, I think I'd have to pass.

• #2,741
raebates said:
Would kangaroo or alligator be more to your liking? :p

BTW, I've rearranged my morning schedule, so I'm on Chef Success a little later than before.

I don't know, you said Kangaroo was pretty good, but I have never heard of anyone having alligator. Does it have a bite to it?:eek:

• #2,742
I wish I were more adventureous (sp?) I'll stick to Beef, Chicken, Turkey and Pork.

Although I could possibly be persuared to try aligator and kangaroo.

• #2,743
Alligator's not too bad. There's a chain of Cajun restaurants around me that have an appetizer called Alligator Voodoo. It's like chicken nuggets, only alligator.

• #2,744
Yummy that sounds good Ann!

• #2,745
We decided that alligator has the texture of chicken with a mild fish taste. We like it.

• #2,746
Sounds pretty good... especially if it was fried..... but then doesn't everything taste good fried?

;)

• #2,747
I have had ostrich sausage before .... if I remember correctly it's not much different than most of the smoked sausage you can buy in the store.

• #2,748
My DH shot a bear last year and had some of the meat made into breakfast sausage and it was great!!

• #2,749
I've heard that bear is really sweet and a bit gamy. The same person who told me that said that soaking meat overnight in milk will remove the gaminess. Haven't tried it yet, but it's worth a try.And, yes, the alligator is fried. Tasty!

• #2,750
Just can't let it die!

OK anyone remember when we can order the catalogs with the new cover? Is it Nov 1st?

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service