• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
Somethings are meant to go on forever!!

pampermeplease said:
lmao it's always something isn't it.....it's what's under the duress that counts
The messages that followed your's were trying to skirt the issue.

Had to get that last word in didn't you KG.

I didn't want the thread to get hosed up.

Now, you know we can't let Mr. KG kill this one...so time to wake it up~

It just got another boost...Oh wait. That was a different thread. Never mind.

And Saturday is off to a wonderful start!

I dunno - I was working in Anderson when Saturday started. When I got back to my hotel, I took a Vicodin, so it got pretty good then! But alas, now the Vicondin has worn off and I'm headed home for the weekend. Gotta drive in this big Indiana snow storm they're predicting.That would be a half an inch, if you're wondering. And if you're not wondering, it doesn't matter since we're all just trying to kill this beast anyway.

CLEAR!!! ZAP!

Revived!

let me do it

It's alive! It's alive!

Fronkensteen! Fronkensteen!

wow, it's been a slow weekend here!!

Everyone must be out actually doing shows?!?!?

Rise and shine! It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

I got back to my hotel yesterday AM around 4:30, still dark, still cold, and the *&^%$#@! birds were chirping!

Don't hold back, KG. How do you really feel?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Fronkensteen! Fronkensteen!
Roll, roll, roll in zhe hay!

Puttin' on the 'itz!

No one is just going to walk away and let this die, are they?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Puttin' on the 'itz!

No one is just going to walk away and let this die, are they?
ROTFLMHOBTWH.

The next person to post in this thread is narcissistic egotist.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
If that what I have to admit to to not let YOU be the thread killer then so be it.

The NEXT person to post to this thread is a sissy girl.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Wash your mouth out with soap, young man!!! It's Sunday and you needent be speaking such foul language!
(Or fowl language if you prefer chicken!):D

baychef said:
Wash your mouth out with soap, young man!!! It's Sunday and you needent be speaking such foul language!
(Or fowl language if you prefer chicken!):D
Thanks for the support Ann. now stay off this thread so I can kill it!

BethCooks4U said:

Are you talking about Sissy Spacek? She's been in a lot of movies!

amy07 said:
wow, it's been a slow weekend here!!

Everyone must be out actually doing shows?!?!?

I had a show yesterday...it was ok, 7 adults, 5 girls (12-13 years old), but sales were mediocre. Less than $300, but 3 possible bookings...

cat said:
I had a show yesterday...it was ok, 7 adults, 5 girls (12-13 years old), but sales were mediocre. Less than $300, but 3 possible bookings...
I would rather that than the $500 show I just had with no bookings!

Sorry, Beth. Couldn't let you win, either.

cat said:

atleast you have possible bookings..............mine today is just over $300, no bookings .............but the weather is so yucky I was even surprised anyone showed up

My shows have been the same. Schools are out this week so everyone was saving for vacation. For some reason I am having many people wanting to do parties all of a sudden. The last weekend in April I will have a Fri. night, Sat. am, Sat pm and Sunday parties. :eek: :eek: I will have one during that next week, Sat. and then leave Sat. night for Atlantis...then, like a fool, we will get home late on the 11th and I will have a party on the 12th!! And...I work full time and will be getting cottages ready for the summer!:eek: :eek:
I am not complaining, but I am!!!! :D I just bet the house will look like WW III AND IV were fought and lost by mid May!!
Oh, and PMS (female version of PS) Beth....it is my MISSION not to let this and several other threads die! So there!
Your brat,
Ann

baychef said:
My shows have been the same. Schools are out this week so everyone was saving for vacation. For some reason I am having many people wanting to do parties all of a sudden. The last weekend in April I will have a Fri. night, Sat. am, Sat pm and Sunday parties. :eek: :eek: I will have one during that next week, Sat. and then leave Sat. night for Atlantis...then, like a fool, we will get home late on the 11th and I will have a party on the 12th!! And...I work full time and will be getting cottages ready for the summer!:eek: :eek:
I am not complaining, but I am!!!! :D I just bet the house will look like WW III AND IV were fought and lost by mid May!!
Oh, and PMS (female version of PS) Beth....it is my MISSION not to let this and several other threads die! So there!
Your brat,
Ann
It's okay. You can let go.

PS: Congrats on being so "busy" in your business!!

BethCooks4U said:
raebates said:
Sorry, Beth. Couldn't let you win, either.
Wouldn't it just have been easier to say, "No, I'm not!"

nuh-uh!

grumble

I'm surprised one of you hasn't yet "I know you are, but what am I?" :p

Late? Who's late?

OK, KG- who can stay up later on a Sunday night?

I can - because I'm used to staying up all night to work.However, I am going to take a nap this morning because I have to be back in Indianapolis at 9:00 PM to work all night.

Ha!
Ha!
Ha!

ACK!! I hate Monday!

And Tuesday.

Heck.... any work day.
Anybody want my job, 'cuz I sure don't.

chefann said:
ACK!! I hate Monday!

And Tuesday.

Heck.... any work day.
Anybody want my job, 'cuz I sure don't.
I feel your pain! But (not gloating here) I am so glad to say that this is the first day of my new schedule! I left my day job at the end of March but then traveled to WI and then just a couple days later traveled to TX so this is actually the first week for me!

Of course my to-do list is so long that I am paralized.:eek: Oh well, I'll just stay here - comfort.:p

Beth--

Pfffhhtt. :p

Oh, no, you're not gloating at all, Beth. I can just picture you lounging by the computer with your feet up, bon bons in hand, just waiting for a chance to kill this thread.

So it's 9am and I haven't done anything on my list. First thing I need to do is make a plan! (Wanna know why I'm taking the Time Management and Organization class??)

My goal is to get SOMETHING done each day in my house!:p I have enough that I won't be bored for years!!!

Of course, I also plan to increase my PC business!!

When you're done with your house, you're more than welcome to start on mine.

raebates said:
When you're done with your house, you're more than welcome to start on mine.
Well, I hope you are patient because I see this as a 10 year plan. lol

i can deal with the cleaning, I just want someone to come an do the laundry and PUT it away!!

BethCooks4U said:
Well, I hope you are patient because I see this as a 10 year plan. lol

Sure, I'm patient. Of course, the mess is only going to be worse by then.

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service