• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
Hoosier Daddy?

A short, 83-year-old, blind guy who looks amazingly like George Goble.

Well, bless his little Pea Pickin' Heart!My Hoosier daddy died over 30 years ago, but he was born in Blackford County. I've got a lot of relatives buried over there, too.

So, KG, does your family tree fork?

eeeuuuwwwwww...........Insert "Dueling Banjos" music cue here.

I was just coming in here to be the killer, and you had already posted!

Has anyone heard from Jason... he keeps disapperaing on us...

I just saw him in the list of logged-on users. So he's around today.

I passed KG on total number of posts.... now to hope that he doesn't log on for a week so I can increase my breathing room.....

:D :D :D

At least something keeps me awake here at work... unlike actually doing work... hehehe

Ohh..... I have to log off and get some real work done. Bleah.

Stupid resumes. Stupid day job. Stupid mortgage.

I guess we cant' play forever even though we want too!!

I know I know - I keep forgetting to submit for my leave of absence! :) Things have been picking up for me at work a bit so by the time I get home I am done. Plus I am in my final 2 classes for my Bachelor's and one requirement for my class is a 40 page paper! Oh joy!

But things are starting to look up. I finally have 2 shows on the books for next month so I can get back in the swing of it - my last one was in February (luckily I had some small orders that I could submit for a catty show).

Well back to playing with other people's money.

Well I guess I won't grumble over my 3000 word paper that I have due for one of my classes.... compared to your 40 page paper..... what's your paper on?

I was just begiing to wonder about you..... glad to see that thigns are looking better for you! :)

jasonmva said:
I know I know - I keep forgetting to submit for my leave of absence! :) Things have been picking up for me at work a bit so by the time I get home I am done. Plus I am in my final 2 classes for my Bachelor's and one requirement for my class is a 40 page paper! Oh joy!

But things are starting to look up. I finally have 2 shows on the books for next month so I can get back in the swing of it - my last one was in February (luckily I had some small orders that I could submit for a catty show).

Well back to playing with other people's money.

Submit your leave of absence??? Or leave of your scences????:eek: My job will be GREAT next week...we have a week's vacation!!! The kids are wild (hormones on sneakers) and the adults are b#*@%y and nit picking each other:(
And it's evaluation time so I just love it!! Everyone knows they are not perfect but when you point out areas that they need to keep an eye on, it's ...not me!!!!:(
Can't wait to get home and do some PC!!!

:D :D :D woo hoo!! Looks like everyone is getting back into the swing of things again!! Glad to see the "regulars" of this thread back in action. Now maybe you guys can add humor to my days again!!

Leah & Jason, I am feeling your pain as the semester winds down.............trying to work on my powerpoint for my final project. Oh, what fun:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Of course, CS is MUCH more interesting!

chefann said:
Ohh..... I have to log off and get some real work done. Bleah.

Stupid resumes. Stupid day job. Stupid mortgage.
Stupid night job. Stupid sleeping during the day. Stupid post counts.

I'll get you tonight, while you're sleeping, My Pretty, and your little Post Count, too!

Now, where in Indianapolis can a guy get breakfast at 4 in the afternoon?? And no, Waffle House doesn't count.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Now, where in Indianapolis can a guy get breakfast at 4 in the afternoon?? And no, Waffle House doesn't count.

did you check your pantry?

Bet you thought you killed it, didn't you?

Naaaaa!

raebates said:
Bet you thought you killed it, didn't you?

Naaaaa!

Naahhh, but I'm sure this one will with everyone trying to get their conference registration complete!

amy07 said:
did you check your pantry?
You just leave my pants out of this.

(I didn't know pants grew on trees!)

Yeah, but too many of them have flies.

amy07 said:
:D :D :D woo hoo!! Looks like everyone is getting back into the swing of things again!! Glad to see the "regulars" of this thread back in action. Now maybe you guys can add humor to my days again!!

Leah & Jason, I am feeling your pain as the semester winds down.............trying to work on my powerpoint for my final project. Oh, what fun:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Of course, CS is MUCH more interesting!

Oh My semster hasn't winded down.. it jsut begun I am only two weeks into to it!! :rolleyes: :eek: Your right though CS is much more interesting!!!

Ok....my contribution to the continued life of this thread. That's a warning not to fall asleep!!
I blew work off today.:eek: So what? I'm the boss...I'm supposed to exemplify integrity and set an example.
Well, I did this for several reasons:
First, I have about 4 inches of papers on my desk and I am starting to not be able to see the computer screen!! (please no organizational tips...I have yet to find the real solution...the magic bullet that contains "action")
I have shows to close, wedding shower invites to do, get ready for a show tomorrow after work and one on Saturday.
Taxes...I find this is like a New Year's resolution...each year I PROMISE to set time aside once a month to keep them current.:rolleyes:
My house looks like WW III was fought and lost. My day has been filled with stamping, making host packets, getting mail ready, getting banking ready, washing clothes, dishes and trying to get things picked up.
But then...I have to take just a little time to stop and play fetch with my baby kitty, Moose!!
Moose-playingfetch.jpg

Moose just turned 9 months old!!! One day he hopped up on my desk and flipped this hairband on the papers he was standing on. I threw it, he chased after it, hopped up and flipped it out again. He'll do this till he's ready for a cat nap!!
Well, gotta get back to my day off! I don't envy any of you that are doing college courses. It is such a hectic time getting those projects in. Sometimes I think of taking on line college courses, but it doesn't take me long to realize...nawww! Best of luck to you all!
P.S. Did any of you ever watch Bewitched (the tv show, never did see the movie). I always wished I could be like her...slim attractive and able to get things done with a twitch of a nose!! She promised her husband no witch craft, but I would have used it when he had gone to work to get everything done!! Back to reality!

baychef said:
P.S. Did any of you ever watch Bewitched (the tv show, never did see the movie). I always wished I could be like her...slim attractive and able to get things done with a twitch of a nose!! She promised her husband no witch craft, but I would have used it when he had gone to work to get everything done!! Back to reality!

Oh, if only for the house cleaning ability!

Moose is beautiful! Such a beautiful color.

I had a cat that learned to play fetch. He was especially fond of the colorful cat toys that look like golf balls (the come in a pack of four with a pink, blue, yellow and green ball). He liked these because they are soft. . .easy for him to grab in his mouth and bring back to me.

Give Moose a scratch under the chin when he wakes up.

chefjeanine said:
Oh, if only for the house cleaning ability!

Moose is beautiful! Such a beautiful color.

I had a cat that learned to play fetch. He was especially fond of the colorful cat toys that look like golf balls (the come in a pack of four with a pink, blue, yellow and green ball). He liked these because they are soft. . .easy for him to grab in his mouth and bring back to me.

Give Moose a scratch under the chin when he wakes up.

YES!! Bewitched magic for house cleaning. I love the results, but feel like I waste time. Seems like it's dirty seconds after it gets cleaned!!

Thanks for the Moose compliments. He was just 2 lbs. when we got him last August. Right now he is all curled up in his biscuit basket...it is one of those fake lamb type material covering up a wicker basket. He looks so darn cute!

Cats are so funny! Hard to believe they enjoy fetch so much!

raebates said:
I think we should just zip up this part of the thread.

raebates said:

that's a good one!:D :D

baychef said:
Cats are so funny! Hard to believe they enjoy fetch so much!

My cat, who is 13 now, started as an indoor cat, my choice. HIS choice was to be an outdoor cat. So, now he is actually house trained, when he wants to come inside (when its too cold) he refuses to use a litter box, he meows until we let him out to do his business, and scratches on the door to come back in! Pretty cool,huh?:p :p

Thread life #396!

Hmmm....one of my cats has a hairband fetish too. I just thought he was weird, but apparently it's a trend. LOL Now, he can come out of the closet ;)

I think he is safe that is unless he starts putting them in his fur for a pony tail...hmmm would it be a pony tail when it is on a cat or a cat tail?!?!?! :D

Unless he's a fat cat, in which case, it would be a pig tail.

oh, let's not talk about fat AND tail in the same sentence............gives me a complex!! Especially when I haven't been on a run in about 2 months. Since starting the PC thing, I've been eating waaayyyy to many calorie laden foods, and sitting on MY pigs tail on CS!!

Actually, I think I'm starting to look alot like my avatar:eek: :eek: :eek:

It's okay to look like your avatar.....he's adorable!

sorry - thread needed cpr again! bet i can kill it this time!

Wrong. Razzlbrazzit minimums.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaak!

And one day late. I can't get a room for Sunday night. Mon & Tue, yes but not Sunday - WTH??

About my cross dressing cat....I'm not sure what it would be called. He's also been known to wear a little red backpack around the house too. LOL under duress of course

Morning to you all!!

pampermeplease said:
About my cross dressing cat....I'm not sure what it would be called. He's also been known to wear a little red backpack around the house too. LOL under duress of course
Wouldn't a male, cross-dressing cat, be wearing a duress?

lmao it's always something isn't it.....it's what's under the duress that counts

Poor little misunderstood kitty.

Moose would not tolerate cross dressing. I bought him the cutest Santa hat for Christmas, but it was like dressing a worm. When I brush him, he has to have one brush to bite on and then I brush him with the other. When he gets mad at the brush I'm using, we just switch brushes!!! He doesn't like to be fussed with...and I like to fuss!! He's definately got cat-a-tude!!:p

Keepin' the thread alive.

man, and I'm just trying to kill it!!

Every thing else I've been touching the last couple of weeks and up and died too!

wah wah wah

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service