• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
its too earily bed over here in Oregon.......

I win, well for now.

your "now" is over....no one's ever going to win this one!!! well, someone will...but not for a while, I fear...

When the smoke clears after Armageddon, all that will be left on earth will be c0ckroaches, Twinkies, those three milk bottles at the fair midway and this thread.

yep, sounds about right.

jasonmva said:
I am on myspace. Same screen name as on here. Conference...well after something Auntie Anne posted, it might be soon!

Took me a little while to find ya... but you have been added...... :rolleyes:

Ah, y'all are still up, huh?

Good morning, Cheffers! Yes, I'm one of those annoying morning people.

chefann said:
Yesterday I went clothes shopping. Whew- walked out of the store $200 poorer (and that was after using a $75 coupon), but I got 4 shirts for work, 3 camisoles, a skirt, a pair of trousers, a pair of jeans, and 1 Spanx. (That's like a footless pair of super control-top pantyhose - LOVE IT!)

Bravo! Very productive shopping trip -- and I'd say you did well money-wise. Where did you buy your Spanx? Have you worn them in the summer? Is it possible to highjack this thread? ;)

Good morning Rae!

Morning, Jeanine.

turn off alarm.....check
take shower......check
log onto CS........check, check, check

DH turns off alarm and makes coffee.
DH goes in to shower.
Run to computer to log onto CS.
Jump back into bed as shower is turned off.
DH brings cup of coffee and "wakes" me up.

I am not addicted.

Jump into shower.
DH leaves for work.
Look at clock.
DARN! Late for work again!

Well maybe a little.

Beth You only have 3 more days to be late for work..... make the most of it!

:D

Yeah - go ahead and be late. What are they going to do about it? Fire you?

Alarm goes off...get into shower... Dh brings me to work... Log on to CS I am not adcited hehehe..... I love working for my family.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Yeah - go ahead and be late. What are they going to do about it? Fire you?
That's exactly what I say! Hey and the boss was 2 hours late today so he didn't even know!

2 1/2 days and counting!

are you quiting your job or are you looking forward to your weekend already?

She's a short timer. She's so short, she has to stand on a nickel to spit on a dime.

haha... ur funny KG!!

I wish I was short! I always wanted to look up to people.

My last day at my day job is THURSDAY, March 27, 2007 at 4:30pm or earlier if I can sneak out...

DH is already talking about putting me back to work in September but I reminded him of things happening in Sept, Oct AND Nov that would require me to be off (and then there's Christmas) so now he's saying 1st of the year. I said "So you think! Are you getting me a maid? And besides I intend to have my PC business built up enough to make up the income difference way before then." And I do.

How long have you been working for the company that you have been working for?

mommyhugz1978 said:
How long have you been working for the company that you have been working for?
one very, very, very long year. I can't believe that I made it this long! It's a long story.

LOL You'll have to share it sometime...... when you have more time....

chefjeanine said:
Bravo! Very productive shopping trip -- and I'd say you did well money-wise. Where did you buy your Spanx? Have you worn them in the summer? Is it possible to highjack this thread? ;)
I do most of my clothes shopping at Lane Bryant. They carry Spanx now. I have not worn them in the summer, but I don't imagine it will be a problem. I work in an office building, and every one I've ever been in has been too cold in the summer. And I was brought up to ALWAYS wear hose with a skirt, unless it's a sundress. So now I feel naked without something on my legs. Heck, even if I am wearing a sundress, I usually wear pantyhose. (And no, it doesn't look silly with sandals because I hate sandals and very rarely wear them.)

chefann said:
I do most of my clothes shopping at Lane Bryant. They carry Spanx now. I have not worn them in the summer, but I don't imagine it will be a problem. I work in an office building, and every one I've ever been in has been too cold in the summer. And I was brought up to ALWAYS wear hose with a skirt, unless it's a sundress. So now I feel naked without something on my legs. Heck, even if I am wearing a sundress, I usually wear pantyhose. (And no, it doesn't look silly with sandals because I hate sandals and very rarely wear them.)

Wouldn't we look like old ladies wearing sandles with a dress and pantyhose? LOL

I wouldn't look like a little old lady. I'd just look...weird.

LMBO KG ... ur funny

That wouldn't be me in the front!
old_ladies_ballet.jpg

hahaha KG that is too funny!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That wouldn't be me in the front!

old_ladies_ballet.jpg

So, if you stated that this wouldn't be you in the front, then would it be you in the back??? :eek: Just had to put that out there....couldn't resist!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Now you know we all love you, kg...;)

That was based on this posting...
mommyhugz1978 said:
Wouldn't we look like old ladies wearing sandles with a dress and pantyhose? LOL

Can't we play a game that has absolutely no sex?
Like what?I won't finish the joke because it could be offensive to some members of this community. :)

chefann said:
I was brought up to ALWAYS wear hose with a skirt, unless it's a sundress. So now I feel naked without something on my legs. Heck, even if I am wearing a sundress, I usually wear pantyhose. (And no, it doesn't look silly with sandals because I hate sandals and very rarely wear them.)

Ann, are you sure we weren't separated at birth?

chefann said:
Can't we play a game that has absolutely no sex?
Like what?

I won't finish the joke because it could be offensive to some members of this community. :)
And you guys talk about ME doing stuff like this! :p:p:p:p:p:p

Man...you guys are STILL going?!

We make the Energizer Bunny look like Rip Van Winkle.

SUre, why not?

ok - this one's been sleeping to long...time to wake it up!

Speaking of sleeping, I'm going to bed now!

Good night!

good morning

Wha...you think saying Good Morning is going to kill this beast?HARDLY!(BTW, Good Morning, Beth! Good Morning, Amy!)

thought I might have a chance..........I've been doing good killing other ones!

Love Mr. Weenie! AND your location

So, is that Paris, KY, you'll be going to, KG?

or possibly Hilton?:eek: :eek:

Not even a Hilton Hotel.That would be Paris, Indianer.

chefann said:

Thanks for the info. I think my next stop for shopping (which I hate) will be Lane Bryant. Would love to get a new outfit before going to San Francisco. Also, I need some new summer pants/capris and or shorts.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Not even a Hilton Hotel.

That would be Paris, Indianer.

Gee, Paris, Peru; you'll have to visit Denver and Mexico while you're here.

I always laugh when people ask me where Denver, IN is. I tell them it's right near Mexico. I know it's no help at all, but I love the look on their faces.

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service