• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the multi-pot worth buying as a replacement for traditional cookware?

In summary, a multi-pot is a versatile kitchen tool that combines the functions of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, and more. It uses pressure and steam to cook food quickly and has various settings for different types of food. Using a multi-pot can save time and space in the kitchen, promote healthier cooking, and is designed with safety features. It can be used to cook a variety of dishes, including stews, soups, rice, meats, and even baked goods.
Kmz4480
I was wondering for anyone who has bought and used it.. is it worth getting on sample? I went to culinary school so I have many non pc items like a pot with pasta basket and larger stock pots,etc. I was curious if anyone has replaced those type of items with multi-pot? What are your thoughts on the multi-pot??

I LOVE my multi pot - have used it several times with the strainer for pasta, parboiling dried beans and potatoes for salad. Have NOT used it to steam veggies or as a top to stop boil overs. The fall and winter, I'll try baking beans in it to see how that works. The pot is substantial and once it's on the burner it stays put (I've had other pots slide off the burner before) Clean up is a snap, although due to it's size it's a lot to handle. Would I buy it if I didn't have one - ABSOLUTELY!. Hope this helps

Yes thank you deb. I was trying to decide if I should buy it as a sample or not.. I kicked myself last season not buying some of the samples. I know the fall line is coming out so I want to spend my money wisely.

What is a multi-pot?

A multi-pot is a versatile kitchen tool that combines the functions of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, and more. It allows you to cook a variety of dishes quickly and easily in one pot.

How does a multi-pot work?

A multi-pot works by using pressure and steam to cook food. It has a sealed lid that traps the steam inside, raising the boiling point of water and allowing food to cook faster. It also has various settings and functions that can be adjusted to fit the type of food you are cooking.

What are the benefits of using a multi-pot?

Using a multi-pot can save you time and counter space in the kitchen. It also allows for healthier cooking by retaining more nutrients in the food and using less oil. It is also a great tool for meal prep and cooking in bulk.

Is it safe to use a multi-pot?

Yes, multi-pots are designed with safety features to prevent accidents. They have a locking lid that won't open until the pressure has been released, and most models have built-in sensors to regulate and monitor the pressure and temperature inside the pot.

What can I cook in a multi-pot?

You can cook a wide range of dishes in a multi-pot, including stews, soups, rice, beans, meats, vegetables, and even yogurt. With the right accessories, you can also make cheesecake, bread, and other baked goods in a multi-pot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Jill092375
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jill092375
  • pchefinski