1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Thoughts on Multi-pot

1. I was wondering for anyone who has bought and used it.. is it worth getting on sample? I went to culinary school so I have many non pc items like a pot with pasta basket and larger stock pots,etc. I was curious if anyone has replaced those type of items with multi-pot?

What are your thoughts on the multi-pot??

Jun 11, 2018
    Admin Greg likes this.
  2. I LOVE my multi pot - have used it several times with the strainer for pasta, parboiling dried beans and potatoes for salad. Have NOT used it to steam veggies or as a top to stop boil overs. The fall and winter, I'll try baking beans in it to see how that works. The pot is substantial and once it's on the burner it stays put (I've had other pots slide off the burner before) Clean up is a snap, although due to it's size it's a lot to handle. Would I buy it if I didn't have one - ABSOLUTELY!. Hope this helps

Jul 4, 2018
  3. Yes thank you deb. I was trying to decide if I should buy it as a sample or not.. I kicked myself last season not buying some of the samples. I know the fall line is coming out so I want to spend my money wisely.

Jul 5, 2018
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted