• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring the Cake Pan Set: Reviews and Opinions from Baking Enthusiasts

In summary, The Cake Pan Set includes three different sizes: 8-inch round, 9-inch round, and 10-inch round pans. These versatile pans can be used for a variety of baked goods and are dishwasher and oven-safe. They are also made of durable non-stick material and do not require greasing before use.
legacypc46
Gold Member
A family member asked me what I thought about the cake pan set. I don't have it (I use the torte pan and the silicone pieces for cake baking). For those that have the set, what do you think?

I had 2 people order them. The quality is really nice. They are very heavy, and totally worth the price, IMO. In fact I even ordered myself a set :)

I love mine. I bought it before I became a consultant and the quality is well worth the money.

What is included in the Cake Pan Set?

The Cake Pan Set includes three different sizes: 8-inch round, 9-inch round, and 10-inch round pans. Each pan is made of durable non-stick material and has a wide lip for easy handling.

Can I use these pans for anything other than cakes?

Absolutely! These pans are versatile and can be used for a variety of baked goods such as brownies, breads, and even casseroles. They are also great for no-bake desserts like chilled cheesecakes.

Are these pans dishwasher safe?

Yes, these pans are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, hand-washing is recommended for best results and to prolong the life of the pans.

Do I need to grease the pans before use?

No, the non-stick material of these pans eliminates the need for greasing. However, for best results, you can lightly spray the pans with non-stick cooking spray before use.

Are these pans oven-safe?

Yes, these pans are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They are also freezer-safe, making them perfect for storing leftovers or for making frozen desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
doughmama
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • momoftwins
  • Products and Tips
Replies