• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Secret to Selling More at Product Shows?

In summary, "Thought This Was Interesting" is a collection of unique and innovative kitchen products and tools exclusively sold through Pampered Chef. New products are added every season and can be purchased directly through a consultant or the website. All products come with a one-year warranty and can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Hosting a party is also recommended for the opportunity to earn free and discounted products.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
I had my third show on tuesday and it was the largest attendance show i had with 6 people there. We really had a good time. On my other shows nobody bought anything that i had with me. it was always different things in the catalog. but at this show i sold 2 garlic presses, 3 crinkle cutters, 2 deluxe cheese graters, and a couple pizza stones. i dont know what i did different this time but thought that it was amuzing i sold so many of them. i let 3 people try each of the above things. i didnt know that getting people involved really helped generate sales like that. anyway....just wanted to share a thought.

Monica Sweet
Kitchen Consultant

Good job Monica! Letting people get hands on is always a great way to sell. Keep it up!

I agree, letting people try out our products helps the sale. People at shows think of you as a trained professional who has used these things numerous times. But, if you let other people try and it is the first time they have used the item, their enthusiasm sells the product. At every show now, I try to get people involved in trying my stuff.

Debbie :)

1. What is "Thought This Was Interesting"?

"Thought This Was Interesting" is a collection of unique and innovative kitchen products and tools designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. These products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef and are not available in retail stores.

2. How often are new products added to "Thought This Was Interesting"?

New products are added to "Thought This Was Interesting" every season, with a total of four new releases per year. This allows us to continuously offer fresh and exciting items to our customers.

3. Can I purchase "Thought This Was Interesting" products without hosting a party?

Yes, you can buy "Thought This Was Interesting" products directly through a Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. However, hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, so we highly recommend it!

4. Are "Thought This Was Interesting" products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all "Thought This Was Interesting" products come with a one-year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. If you experience any issues with your product, simply contact your consultant or our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

5. Can I return a "Thought This Was Interesting" product if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from "Thought This Was Interesting". If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ejuliano
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilchrist_pchef
  • RossDeb2