1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Thought this was interesting

Tags:
  1. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

I had my third show on tuesday and it was the largest attendance show i had with 6 people there. We really had a good time. On my other shows nobody bought anything that i had with me. it was always different things in the catalog. but at this show i sold 2 garlic presses, 3 crinkle cutters, 2 deluxe cheese graters, and a couple pizza stones. i dont know what i did different this time but thought that it was amuzing i sold so many of them. i let 3 people try each of the above things. i didnt know that getting people involved really helped generate sales like that. anyway....just wanted to share a thought.

Monica Sweet
    Kitchen Consultant

2. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Good job Monica! Letting people get hands on is always a great way to sell. Keep it up!

3. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

I agree, letting people try out our products helps the sale. People at shows think of you as a trained professional who has used these things numerous times. But, if you let other people try and it is the first time they have used the item, their enthusiasm sells the product. At every show now, I try to get people involved in trying my stuff.

Debbie :)

Jul 29, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted