• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Sales with a Break: My Success Story in Selling PC Products"

In summary, Monica was feeling frustrated with her PC business and was advised to take some time off to re-organize her life. She did a craft show and got two possible bookings for January, as well as $150 in sales. But she wasn't actively promoting her business, and yet she still received a surprise order for $200. This reminded her that God works in mysterious ways and to have faith. She later received a message from a potential host who met her at a craft fair 2 months ago, and is already getting orders for her upcoming show on January 14th. This is exciting for Monica as she hasn't had a kitchen show since September and is hoping for more bookings from this one.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
Hey everyone,

as you all know last month I was pretty fed up with PC and ready to quit. I was given some advice to take these last couple months off and re-organize everything in my life. well i have done that. I did the monthly craft show the day after thanksgiving and ended up with two possible shows for january and over $150 worth of sales!! Some was from here in Miss. and one was from Conyers, GA!!! I was excited over that but didnt think about it a whole bunch. Well last night after drama practice one of my past hosts came up to me and said hey I have $200 worth of orders here that I have been collecting on when can you get them turned in and back to me? I about fell over in the floor because I havent been pushing PC!! So its funny to me that when I AM trying I cant get any shows or orders and when I WASNT trying i ended up with $350 worth of orders!! Know who will tell me that God doesnt work in mysterious ways!! anyways just thought i would share with everyone how things have been turning around for me!! Know if i can book a couple shows i will be off to a good start again!!!!

That is great. I'm so happy for you.

I place all my faith in God in everything I do, and he does work in mysterious ways, and all I have to do is, let go and let God. And though things are slow right now, I have full faith that things will pick up when I least expect it.

In short, have faith. :)

I'm also happy for you Monica! It's a lesson for us all. We don't always know what our path is but if we open our hearts He will show us the way!

I have stumbled many times but He is always there to pick me up and show me which fork in the road to take.

Good luck to you!

hey everyone,

another quick update!! Man God is sooooo goood!!! We went to the coast to pick up our daughter. this was a very humbling trip since we went were Katrina hit. anyways, we left yesterday afternoon and came back to day. when i got home there was a message on my machine from a lady i met 2 months ago at that craft fair i do every month saying she needed to book a show. I called her and she already has 4 orders and all the people she is inviting hasnt heard of PC and her show isnt until jan. 14th!! i am so excited because i havent had a kitchen show since the end of sept.!! just book shows!! so keep your fingers crossed she wont cancel!!!

That is great. WOO HOO!

Praying you get more bookings from that one too.

1. How did you first discover the concept of taking a break to boost sales?

I first learned about the idea of taking a break to boost sales through my training with Pampered Chef. Our team leader emphasized the importance of self-care and taking breaks throughout the day to recharge and refocus.

2. How have you seen this strategy impact your sales?

I have personally seen a significant increase in my sales since implementing this strategy. By taking short breaks throughout the day, I am able to stay energized and motivated to reach out to more customers and make more sales.

3. What are some specific tips for incorporating breaks into your workday?

One tip is to set a timer for yourself to take a 5-10 minute break every hour. Another tip is to use your break time to do something that relaxes you, such as taking a short walk, listening to music, or doing a quick meditation.

4. How do you balance taking breaks with staying productive?

I have found that taking regular breaks actually helps me stay more productive throughout the day. By giving my mind and body a chance to rest and recharge, I am able to come back to my work with renewed focus and energy.

5. Can this strategy be applied to other aspects of selling, or just with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! This strategy can be applied to any type of sales, not just with Pampered Chef products. Taking breaks to boost sales is a universal concept that can benefit any salesperson, regardless of the product or industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies