• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Evite.com Simplify Your Open House Planning?

Evites are great. When you get your own website, this is one of the things you can do .... evite people.
Sannemomof4
Found this site called evite.com. If you have a lot of email addresses or just some you can send an invitation online and have people respond. I am hoping to do an open house soon and think this might help a lot as I am rather shy and laid back! Hope that helps; p.s. if you want i can email the link since i dont know how to put it up here! :)

Evites are great. When you get your own website, this is one of the things you can do .... evite people.

I do understand that you are shy, but I can tell you from experience that NOTHING beats a PERSONAL invitation. If you want people to come, you must give them a personal invitation. People will not usually come to somenone's house unless they know them...even if it is just briefly. It could be as simple as handing out invitations at the door and introducing yourself.

Remember to HOST COACH YOURSELF!

PamperedGinger said:

I do understand that you are shy, but I can tell you from experience that NOTHING beats a PERSONAL invitation. If you want people to come, you must give them a personal invitation. People will not usually come to somenone's house unless they know them...even if it is just briefly. It could be as simple as handing out invitations at the door and introducing yourself.

Remember to HOST COACH YOURSELF!
I am trying!! THe thing about it is that in order to evite them i have to ask for their email addresses and then can follow up when i talk to them; did you get that invitation to the open house on the 23rd? or whatever so i am hoping for me its sometimes easier to bring stuff up in writing. :)

1. What is "Thought This Might Help!"?

"Thought This Might Help!" is a collection of tips, tricks, and recipes created by Pampered Chef consultants to help make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How often is "Thought This Might Help!" updated?

New tips and recipes are added to "Thought This Might Help!" regularly, so be sure to check back often for fresh ideas and inspiration.

3. Can anyone contribute to "Thought This Might Help!"?

Yes, anyone can submit their own tips and recipes to be featured on "Thought This Might Help!" Simply go to the "Submit a Tip" page and follow the instructions to share your ideas with the Pampered Chef community.

4. Are the tips and recipes on "Thought This Might Help!" tested by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all tips and recipes on "Thought This Might Help!" are tested by Pampered Chef consultants to ensure they meet our high standards of quality and reliability.

5. How can I save my favorite tips and recipes from "Thought This Might Help!"?

You can save your favorite tips and recipes by creating a free account on the Pampered Chef website. This will allow you to bookmark and organize your favorite content for easy access in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Skidget
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Tonyphel00
  • lisasfuncooking