• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thought That Some of You Guys Might Want to Use This Email.

J
jillbean
This was forwarded to me by my director and I thought it was great. I thought that some of you all might want to personalize it and use it.

Did you know the first thing most people cut back on when the budget is tight is eating out? That means, they are eating at home more!
I'm here to help make that experience as easy and stress free as possible!

Did you know that kids who eat at home without TV and telephone distraction are LESS likely to: become overweight, become depressed, use illegal drugs, abuse alcohol, smoke cigarettes, develop eating disorders and get pregnant? PLUS, they are MORE likely to do better in school and of course they will be building strong relationships with their parents!
If that doesn't make you want to make family mealtime more important I don't know what will! This is more than just saving money, its about your kids future!

What will you find in this email?
1. Tips on how to save money on groceries
2. Tips & Recipes to make preparing meals at home easy & stress free
3. Product Suggestions to help you SAVE $$ while making cooking easier and faster!
4. Special "hidden" sales ... so be sure you don't miss any of them!
5. The REALITY of how much it really costs to eat out rather than cook at home
It doesn't get much better than that!!
Money Saving & Organizing Tips for Grocery Shopping

Start by meal planning for the week or month

Make a shopping list based on your meal plan & sort your list by departments to reduce back tracking while shopping

Buy in bulk for discount pricing

Clip Coupons & Compare with weekly grocery store ads

(pay attention to which stores offer double coupons to maximize savings)

Organize your coupons so you don’t waste time in the store

Plan your route & shop multiple stores by matching coupons to sales to maximize your savings, then plan a route to save on gas!

(Example: plan a route that requires mostly right turns so your route is a “loop” back to your house. Sound silly? UPS saved 28.5 million miles driven AND 3 MILLION gallons of fuel last year because of this route plan))

Stock up on non-perishable items when they are on sale

Eat before you shop, you will buy less

Take snacks or small toys for your young children while you shop, it will keep them busy and limit your distraction

If it isn’t on your list, DON’T buy it!

If you spent 30 minutes a week clipping coupons and comparing store ads and then 1 hour grocery shopping you can easily save hundreds of dollars a year!

One shopping trip could save you $50+ when you plan ahead.

Is $50 savings for and 1 ½ hours worth your time? I think it is!

RECEIVE A FREE COOKBOOK WITH YOUR EMAIL OR PHONE ORDER

Have you tried our DEEP COVERED BAKER YET?
If not, you're spending WAY TOO MUCH TIME in your kitchen!

What makes it so great?
Here are some of the recipes you can prepare in our DEEP COVERED BAKER:
10 Minute Pork Tenderloins
(use our rubs & seasonings for many variations .. plus I have lots of recipes I can share)
15 Minute Fajitas
20 Minute BBQ Ribs
(Our BBQ Rub makes the BEST BBQ Sauce ever, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it until now!)
30 Minute Rotisserie Chicken
(Just like the pork tenderloin, we have so many rubs and seasonings to offer many variations so your family never gets bored .. even more recipes here!)
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
(Need I say anything more? Oh, yes I do, if you add ice cream it makes this already delicious recipe even better!)
30 Minute Quick Turkey Chili
Plus many more like, Pot Roast, Lemon Garlic Chicken, BBQ Chicken, Smoked Sausage and Veggies, Chicken Pot Pie, Macaroni & Cheese, Roasted Turkey Breast, Hawaiian Chicken, Pork Chops, Garlic Cheese Potatoes, Peach Cobbler & MANY MORE!!!

Order the Deep Covered Baker Today and Receive one of these knives free!
Color coated Stainless Steel Tomato Knife or Paring Knife

Still not convinced?
Save 20% OFF our 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook
This collection includes 54 main dish recipes that you can put on the table in 29 minutes or less. Chapters include poultry, fish and seafood, beef and pork, and meatless
Regular Price: $14.75

How many times a week do you eat out?
Did you know a SINGLE person could be spending $4,680-$6,240 a year on food that they are not eating at home?
And that's only if they eat out PART of the time!
For Example:
1 Starbucks Coffee per day x 5 days a week = $20+ per week
$5-$8 Lunch 5 days a week = $25-$40 per week
3 Dinners a week (avg $15-20 each) = $90-$120 per week
TOTAL for 1 PERSON, for 1 year = $4,680 - $6,240

Not Single? How about a Family of 4?
2 working adults x 1 starbucks a day = $2,080 per year
2 adults x lunch 5 days a week = $80 a week = $6,240 a year
2 Kids x school lunch 5 days a week = $500 a year
2 Family Meals a week at a restaurant = $60/meal x2 = $120 a week = $6,240 yearly
TOTAL for 2 adults & 2 kids, for 1 year = $15,060
That doesn't include the breakfasts you may feed your kids or eat at home or the other 5 dinners each week.

Still think its cheaper to eat out?

Schedule a JULY Party with me and get an extra 50% Free!
Example: An Average Host earns $90 or more free
In JULY you could get $140 for the same party!!
THE FIRST 5 PEOPLE to email me to book a party will receive an extra free gift!

Plus Save 60% off our Outdoor Party Sticks!
(60% off for ALL July Hosts)

Spend $150+ and receive our Food Chopper or Salad Choppers Free!
(not eligible for orders on cooking or catalogue shows, or website orders, only eligible for email or phone orders placed DIRECTLY through your name )
Food Chopper $29.50 Value Salad Choppers $25.00 Value

15 Minute Fajitas ~ Featuring the Deep Covered Baker

3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts

Stoplight peppers (one orange, one red, and one green)

2 medium onions

2-3 fresh garlic cloves

smallest size flour tortillas

Toppings: Sour cream, shredded cheese, salsa and guacamole

Slice peppers & onions

Place both in the Deep Covered Baker

Press garlic over onions and peppers using garlic press

Brush chicken breasts with Garlic Infused Canola Oil and sprinkle liberally on both sides with Southwest Seasoning Mix.

Cover & microwave for 15 minutes on high and check with Pocket Thermometer to make sure the chicken is fully cooked at 170 degrees.

Chop mixture using the Salad Choppers right in the baker.

Heat up tortillas in Large Micro Cooker about 1 minute in microwave.

Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, guacamole & salsa!

SHOP ONLINE -- CLICK HERE
Order online 24 hours a day!
Blessed & Highly Favored of the Lord!
If you wish to be removed from this mailing please email your first and last name along with your email address.

This is cool, Jill. I'm surprised, though, it doesn't mention The Pampered Chef anywhere. The products, yes, but not the company. Was this sent on some type of letterhead?

Thanks...I even learned something in that email!

Wow! Thanks for sharing!!

Sorry, yes it had a PC header with all of her info and then a PC footer as well. I deleted those because it had her info and I didn't want to share that without her knowledge.
I should have mentioned that!

Hey - there's Becky's fajita recipe again!

pamperedlinda said:
Hey - there's Becky's fajita recipe again!

LOL - maybe other people just figured out the same thing I did!

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - maybe other people just figured out the same thing I did!
Nah, I think us CSers shared and circulated it so much that it gained a life of it's own! I just got the same email from a director in our cluster. As soon as I get my laptop back from the surgeon :( I'll send out a version of this too! The one I got is really pretty with colors and fonts and pictures too.

pamperedlinda said:
Nah, I think us CSers shared and circulated it so much that it gained a life of it's own! I just got the same email from a director in our cluster. As soon as I get my laptop back from the surgeon :( I'll send out a version of this too! The one I got is really pretty with colors and fonts and pictures too.
Could you email me a copy of yours? It sounds nice!

Thanks Linda!

Thanks Linda! Just got it....

This one was probably very similar it had neat picture and colors and all that but I thought that people would like to personalize there own.

ChefBeckyD said:
Could you email me a copy of yours? It sounds nice!

Thanks Linda!

can you email me yours, too!!??

It looks like it came from a subscription service. I know it's not from 123byrequest and since I don't have my laptop I don't 'think' it came from Joy's Tasty Tibits as it doesn't look like her style. Not sure where it originated. But, whoever did it had a lot of time on their hands to use all of those colors.

1. Did you know the first thing most people cut back on when the budget is tight is eating out?

Yes, according to studies, eating out is often the first expense to be reduced when a person's budget is tight. This means that people are eating at home more often.

2. What are the benefits of kids eating at home without distractions?

Children who eat at home without distractions from TV and phones are less likely to become overweight, become depressed, use illegal drugs, abuse alcohol, smoke cigarettes, develop eating disorders, and get pregnant. They are also more likely to do better in school and build strong relationships with their parents.

3. What can I find in this email?

In this email, you can find tips on how to save money on groceries, recipes and product suggestions to make meal preparation easier and faster, special sales, and the reality of how much it costs to eat out compared to cooking at home.

4. What are some money saving and organizing tips for grocery shopping?

Some tips for saving money and organizing your grocery shopping include meal planning, making a shopping list based on your meal plan, buying in bulk for discounts, clipping coupons and comparing store ads, organizing your coupons, planning your shopping route to save on gas, stocking up on non-perishable items when they are on sale, eating before you shop, and only buying what is on your list.

5. What are some benefits of using the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile cooking tool that can help you save time in the kitchen. It can be used to make various dishes such as pork tenderloins, fajitas, BBQ ribs, rotisserie chicken, bread pudding, chili, and more. By using the Deep Covered Baker, you can make these dishes in a shorter amount of time compared to traditional cooking methods. And, by ordering it today, you can receive a free cookbook and a free knife.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • ChefColbyJ