1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Thought on old Leads

1. Rubelbj

Rubelbj Gold Member

I have a bunch of old leads from fairs over the summer, I did follow up on them after, but they still sit in a pile and was wondering if I should try mailing a mini catalog to them. But then do I call them as a follow up of the mini. That would be the second time I called them from signing up for a free show at a fair.

Not sure if that would be to pushy. Any thoughts?

By the way there is over 200 people in this group.

Nov 10, 2009
  2. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Not too pushy, I would do it- I think it sounds like a great idea!

Nov 10, 2009
  3. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

If you mail something without following up with a phone call, you might as well throw your money out the window (for the catalogs and the postage).

I don't think it would be too pushy to contact them again. To make sure you will follow through, spread it out a little each week. Mail 20 and call that bunch two weeks later. If you don't get through everyone before the NEW minis come out, you can start sending those.

Nov 10, 2009
  4. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

We just had a training on this at our meeting. And it made sense...

Call FIRST...just saying "Hi, this is Suzie. I just wanted to let you know I mailed you a catalog so you could see some of our great new products! I'll be calling in a few days to make sure your receive it and to answer any questions you may have."

Then, when they get the cat, they'll be expecting it, and when they get the call, they'll know why!

HTH!

Nov 10, 2009
  5. littlemaisyPC

littlemaisyPC Member Gold Member

We had the same training. CMC (call-mail-call)

Yes let them know it's coming if not they may trash it. I left my SIL a catalog at her door one day but never told her about it. Then I called and asked if she got it and at first she said "no" and I was like "are you sure" then she said "Oh I must have thrown it away thinking it was junk". WHAT?? My own SIL.

Nov 10, 2009
Have something to add?