• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thought on old Leads

Rubelbj

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2007
I have a bunch of old leads from fairs over the summer, I did follow up on them after, but they still sit in a pile and was wondering if I should try mailing a mini catalog to them. But then do I call them as a follow up of the mini. That would be the second time I called them from signing up for a free show at a fair.

Not sure if that would be to pushy. Any thoughts?

By the way there is over 200 people in this group.

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
Not too pushy, I would do it- I think it sounds like a great idea!

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
If you mail something without following up with a phone call, you might as well throw your money out the window (for the catalogs and the postage).

I don't think it would be too pushy to contact them again. To make sure you will follow through, spread it out a little each week. Mail 20 and call that bunch two weeks later. If you don't get through everyone before the NEW minis come out, you can start sending those.

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
We just had a training on this at our meeting. And it made sense...

Call FIRST...just saying "Hi, this is Suzie. I just wanted to let you know I mailed you a catalog so you could see some of our great new products! I'll be calling in a few days to make sure your receive it and to answer any questions you may have."

Then, when they get the cat, they'll be expecting it, and when they get the call, they'll know why!

HTH!

littlemaisyPC

Gold Member
Sep 14, 2008
We just had a training on this at our meeting. And it made sense...

Call FIRST...just saying "Hi, this is Suzie. I just wanted to let you know I mailed you a catalog so you could see some of our great new products! I'll be calling in a few days to make sure your receive it and to answer any questions you may have."

Then, when they get the cat, they'll be expecting it, and when they get the call, they'll know why!

HTH!

We had the same training. CMC (call-mail-call)

Yes let them know it's coming if not they may trash it. I left my SIL a catalog at her door one day but never told her about it. Then I called and asked if she got it and at first she said "no" and I was like "are you sure" then she said "Oh I must have thrown it away thinking it was junk". WHAT?? My own SIL.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views