• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Those Who Work Full-Time Besides Pampered Chef

Your Name]In summary, returning to the workforce after being a stay-at-home mom for 6 years can be a bittersweet experience. Prioritizing and setting boundaries, as well as seeking support and assistance, can help make the transition smoother. And with the flexibility of your Pampered Chef business, you can still pursue your passion while balancing work and family life. Best of luck in your new job, Jane!
janezapchef
Gold Member
Hi there,
I am heading back to the work world next week. It will be the first time since my daughter was born, almost 6 years ago. It's an amazing job opportunity that will greatly bless my family, but I'm still mourning the loss of being a sahm. Has anyone been in this situation? I'm sure someone has. I know LOTS of people work ft, but most do it right from the beginning. I did when I first started, but when i became a mom, I stayed home. I would love some advice from people that went BACK to work after staying home awhile and how you made it work with PC and seeing your family.
TIA,
Jane :)

Jane, I have not been in that situation but the best advice I can give you is this. After you know exactly what your work schedule is, sit down with your PC calendar and figure out what your family schedule is going to be. Make sure to mark down any family events you know of like family reunions and vacations. Hey priorities are priorities. Then look to see what is left for your PC business. Oh yeah, do not forget to give you ME time!
HTH!

Ok, I just got word. I'm officially starting Monday! I'm scared, sad, insanely excited all at the same time! Now, with the kiddos, I'm going to be lucky not to have numerous breakdowns!!! :)

Best wishes on your new job. :)

Like John said, take a little time once you know your schedule and figure out how you'd like to work PC in.

Hi Jane,Congratulations on your new job opportunity! I can understand how bittersweet it must feel to head back to the workforce after being a stay-at-home mom for the past 6 years. It's a big change, but I'm sure it will bring many blessings to your family.I have not personally been in your exact situation, but I have worked with many consultants who have returned to the workforce after being a stay-at-home mom. One piece of advice I can offer is to set boundaries and prioritize your time. Make a schedule that works for you and your family, and stick to it as much as possible. This will help you balance your work and personal life, and still have time for your Pampered Chef business.Also, don't be afraid to ask for help and delegate tasks when needed. Whether it's asking your spouse to help with household chores or enlisting the help of a babysitter or family member to watch your daughter, it's important to have support as you navigate this new chapter.I'm sure it won't be easy, but with determination and a positive attitude, you can make it work. And remember, your Pampered Chef business is a flexible and rewarding opportunity that can fit into your new schedule. I wish you all the best as you embark on this new journey!Best,

1. What is the typical work schedule for someone who works full-time besides Pampered Chef?

The typical work schedule for someone who works full-time besides Pampered Chef varies depending on the individual's job and industry. Some may work a standard 9-5 schedule, while others may have longer or more flexible hours. It ultimately depends on the specific company and position.

2. Do you have any tips for balancing a full-time job with a side hustle like Pampered Chef?

Balancing a full-time job with a side hustle can be challenging, but it's not impossible. Some tips for managing both include setting a schedule and sticking to it, prioritizing tasks, and finding ways to streamline your workload. It's also important to take breaks and make time for self-care to avoid burnout.

3. Is it possible to work full-time besides Pampered Chef and still have a good work-life balance?

Yes, it is possible to work full-time besides Pampered Chef and still have a good work-life balance. It may require some time management and prioritization, but with proper planning and boundaries, it is achievable. Remember to make time for activities and people that are important to you outside of work.

4. Are there any benefits to working full-time besides Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are several benefits to working full-time besides Pampered Chef. Some potential benefits include a steady income, health insurance and other benefits, opportunities for career growth and advancement, and the ability to gain new skills and experiences. It also allows for a more stable and predictable schedule compared to working solely as a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How can I find a full-time job that complements my Pampered Chef business?

There are a few ways to find a full-time job that complements your Pampered Chef business. You can start by looking for companies in the same industry or field, as they may have a similar customer base and products. You can also look for jobs that require similar skills or allow you to use your Pampered Chef experience. Networking and reaching out to your Pampered Chef team or community may also lead to potential job opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
Replies
Views
islandgurlchef
Replies
Views
sharalam