• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Those of You Who Have Brought Your Husbands...

In summary, my husband is considering coming with me to conference in July. For those of you who have brought your husband to conference, were there special classes for husbands? I know that I would like for him to come with me to some of the general sessions and to executive banquet but he doesn't need to come with me to classes. What was your experience with bringing your husband? My husband hasn't ever been to Chicago and we thought that it might be fun for him to do some sight-seeing while I was in classes... Any advice or ideas of what Pampered Chef has done in the past for spouses? I love suggestions :)
KimberleePowell
My husband is considering coming with me to conference in July. For those of you who have brought your husband to conference, were there special classes for husbands? I know that I would like for him to come with me to some of the general sessions and to executive banquet but he doesn't need to come with me to classes. What was your experience with bringing your husband? My husband hasn't ever been to Chicago and we thought that it might be fun for him to do some sight-seeing while I was in classes... Any advice or ideas of what Pampered Chef has done in the past for spouses? I love suggestions :)

If depends on the kind of sport your hubby is. The only registration they have now (unless they change it again) is a full registration, just like yours. So, he can sign up for a HO tour and classes then join you for the banquet and general sessions. My husband was less than enthused to go to the classes. He did go to a couple for me that my schedule didn't allow (like the Hispanic Market one), but it was not his cup of tea!! LOL! They used to have a special hubby outing with Jay Christopher, but I guess when Doris sold the company they stopped doing that.

We did a double decker bus tour of the city and that was AWESOME!! There is so much to do and see in Chicago, ya'll will have a good time. My hubby went the year before last (08) when I promoted. The the day after conference ended it was our anniversary, so that was a nice trip for us. We stayed an extra 2 days.

Thank you for the tips. I hope that he does decide to go. I think it would be fun for the both of us:)

I haven't ever taken my husband but I have taken my mom....She only had to pay for and register for the General Session she attended and the Executive Banquet. I have a team member who took her hubby and I believe it was the same for her. Check with HO about the registering part. There are so many things to do in Chicago, but you are in classes most of the day -- would he want to roam around by himself for 2-3 days himself? If he doesn't mind, then go for it. Chicago has alot to offer!!

I brought my husband with me to Chicago the first time I went to Conference. He was just going to go to the General Session, HO Tour and the banquet but found out that his best friend was also going to be in town the same time. So, while I was in PC land he was touring around Chi-town and had loads of fun. Plus, it was nice for me because I got to see him at the end of the day and see how much fun he had. So it was fine for us!

Those are some good thoughts to consider. I think that my husband would enjoy sight-seeing w/o me when I was in classes. I think like many of us, he enjoys getting away and doing something different from time to time. Since he has never been to chicago, this might be somethign different...

I took my mom one year..she did sight-seeing while I was in classes..I think she did go to one general session with me..she did do a home office tour..and she went to the banquet with me..she had a great time.

And we did not have to pay full registration for her. Just for what she went to.

My DH and two sons went with me last year and did the sight-seeing, and are excited to do it again this year. We're really excited that we get an extra day so I can join them for some of it!! :D I'll register later in the day on monday when they are resting in the hotel, before going out for dinner that night. It did mean it cost us more out of pocket since they had to eat, and the tourist things they did, but also because I couldn't split the room with other conference attendees...but it was fun for us. (My DH is from outside of Chicago, so we just ride the train downtown from his folks...so that's nice too.)There is alot to see and do.

I paid the full registration so my husband could go to Career Club lunch with me and some of the other special things I get at conference. It's fun. Watch out though!! So many ladies were hitting on my husband it wasn't even funny! I would be standing right next to him, too!!

Great ideas! I wonder if there will be a break in pay this year if my husband doesn't go to all of the classes and just goes to one or two of the general sessions and the executive banquet. I wish I had more information at this point...

What are the most popular products for husbands to use from Pampered Chef?

Some of the most popular products for husbands to use from Pampered Chef include the Grill Pan, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, the Mix 'N Chop, the Garlic Press, and the Cut-N-Seal.

Are there any special cooking classes or tips for husbands at Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking classes and tips specifically geared towards husbands. These classes cover topics such as grilling, meal prep, and quick and easy recipes.

Do you have any recommendations for husbands who are new to cooking?

We recommend starting with simple recipes and using our time-saving tools, such as the Quick Cooker and Food Chopper, to make cooking easier. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or attend one of our cooking classes.

Are there any products that are specifically designed for men?

While all of our products are designed to be used by anyone, some of our products, such as the Grill Pan, are marketed towards men. However, anyone can use and enjoy these products regardless of gender.

Can husbands use Pampered Chef products for meal prep and batch cooking?

Absolutely! Many of our products, such as the Deep Covered Baker and the Quick Cooker, are perfect for meal prep and batch cooking. They make it easy to prepare multiple meals at once, saving time and effort in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
pampered1224