• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Those of You Who Have Bought Your Husbands...

In summary, there are many ways to use Pampered Chef products to create a delicious and impressive meal for your husband, including stoneware for roasting and cookware and kitchen tools for preparing a variety of dishes. For husbands who love to grill, the must-have products include grill pans, BBQ tool set, and seasonings. For those who enjoy baking, non-stick baking mats, stone bar pans, and fun cookie cutters are recommended. Pampered Chef also offers various products for busy husbands, such as microwave cookware and insulated totes. Lastly, their products make great gifts for husbands who love to cook or entertain, including a pizza stone and cutter set, BBQ tool set, and cookbooks and recipe cards.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Were they really expensive?

(Oh, stop it. It's just a parody and that title is what I
see every time someone bumps that other thread.)

:p

Well, KG, since the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, my husband can get expensive sometimes - especially when all he wants for dinner is "a really thick, juicy steak."

I found mine at a discount store. LOL!Seriously. I met The Furry Guy at a discount store in the mall while waiting for the fireworks to start on the 4th of July.

Mine was my bus driver in college. So, I guess he was expensive.

mine costs a fortune! He has Champagne tastes on a beer budget

you think buying a husband is expensive, try divorcing one

OMG OMG OMG Susan that hurt so much!! LOL!!!

Ahhhh, KG - haven't seen a parody thread in a while - just seeing it made me smile.:D

I bought mine with chocolate chip cookies, and strawberry pretzel salad.

susanr613 said:
you think buying a husband is expensive, try divorcing one

I'm dying over here. Too funny, and too true!

I bought Dan with peanut butter cookies.

Marriage is 50-50.Divorce is $50,000.

Thanks everyone for the laughs!

1. How can I use the Pampered Chef products to surprise my husband with a home-cooked meal?

There are many ways to use our products to create a delicious and impressive meal for your husband. Our stoneware is perfect for roasting meats and vegetables, while our cookware and kitchen tools make it easy to prepare a variety of dishes. You can also use our recipe books for inspiration and guidance on creating a romantic dinner for two.

2. What are some must-have Pampered Chef products for husbands who love to grill?

We have a wide range of products that are perfect for grilling enthusiasts. Our grill pans and grids are designed to create beautiful grill marks and our BBQ tool set has everything you need for a successful grilling session. We also offer a variety of seasonings and rubs to enhance the flavor of your grilled meats.

3. Can you recommend any Pampered Chef products for husbands who enjoy baking?

We have a great selection of baking products that any husband would love to use. Our non-stick baking mats and stone bar pans are perfect for creating delicious desserts. Our mixing bowls and measuring cups are also essential for any baking project. And don't forget about our selection of fun and unique cookie cutters!

4. Are there any Pampered Chef products that are perfect for husbands who are always on-the-go?

Yes, we have a variety of products that are perfect for busy husbands. Our microwave cookware makes it easy to prepare quick and healthy meals in minutes. Our insulated totes and containers are also great for packing lunches and taking food on-the-go. And our quick stir pitcher is a must-have for making homemade protein shakes and smoothies.

5. Do you have any recommendations for Pampered Chef products that make great gifts for husbands?

Our products make great gifts for husbands who love to cook or entertain. Our pizza stone and pizza cutter set is a fun and unique gift that any pizza lover would appreciate. Our BBQ tool set and grilling planks are also great gifts for husbands who enjoy outdoor cooking. And our cookbooks and recipe cards make great gifts for husbands who are looking to expand their cooking skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimberleePowell
  • leftymac