• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Those of You That Made Pampered Chef Replace 9-5

In summary, the conversation revolved around the best way to grow a business as a pampered chef consultant. The two main options discussed were recruiting new team members and increasing bookings. The speaker shared their personal experience of starting with 8 shows and eventually reaching a goal of 20 shows per month. They also mentioned their goal of recruiting 5 new team members and becoming a director. Other participants in the conversation also shared their motivation and success in their pampered chef business. The overall advice was to find a balance between recruiting and bookings that works for the individual and to seek guidance from experienced consultants.
Christa
I am wondering how long it took you. Are recruits the best way to go, or more bookings, or both? Any insight would be much appreciated.

Both I would say, if you are going to make this biz successful. I recieved my first recruit in my SS2, and she has been wonderful I am extremely glad that I signed her, thank God she wasn't a kit napper. Right now I am just starting to move my bookings up. I have a goal by to be holding 10 parties a month. Each month I want to increase the number of shows by 2, so that the build up will be slow, but not too slow. My goal this year is 5 recruits, I want to make director, they get some really nice perks. I hope this answers your questions. :D

Anyone else? I am really motivated, trying to fill my calendar. Anyone doing this as your ft job?

I started in March of 2005 with 8 shows booked. I walked away from upeermanagement to do this FT. I earned the 3rd leveltrip last year and have managed my way into booking 20 Kitchen shows per month with Jan , Feb and March filled. YOU can do it if you concentrate on bookings and benefits at every show you do. As to recruiting - just signed 2 in December and will sign two more this week. Set your goals - reach beyond them and stay focused. Good Luck. :)

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I can definitely understand your curiosity about the best way to grow your business. In my experience, it really depends on your individual goals and strengths. Recruits can be a great way to expand your team and potentially earn more income, but they also require time and effort to train and support. On the other hand, focusing on bookings can help you increase your sales and reach new customers without the added responsibility of managing a team. Ultimately, it's important to find a balance that works for you and your business. I would recommend talking to your upline or other experienced consultants for more personalized advice. Best of luck!

1. What motivated you to make the switch from a traditional 9-5 job to working for Pampered Chef?

There were a few reasons that motivated me to make the switch. Firstly, I was tired of the daily grind and wanted more flexibility in my schedule. Secondly, I have always been passionate about cooking and the products offered by Pampered Chef align with my interests. Lastly, the opportunity to make a direct impact on my income and be my own boss was very appealing.

2. How does working for Pampered Chef differ from a traditional 9-5 job?

Working for Pampered Chef allows for a lot more flexibility in my schedule. I can work from home and set my own hours, which is not always possible in a traditional 9-5 job. Additionally, I have more control over my income as I am able to directly influence my sales and bookings.

3. What are the main responsibilities of someone who works for Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, my main responsibilities include hosting cooking parties and demonstrations, promoting and selling Pampered Chef products, and building relationships with customers. I am also responsible for managing my own business, including tracking sales and managing inventory.

4. How has working for Pampered Chef impacted your personal and professional life?

Working for Pampered Chef has had a positive impact on both my personal and professional life. On a personal level, I have been able to spend more time with my family and have a better work-life balance. Professionally, I have developed new skills in sales and marketing, and have also become more confident in my abilities as a business owner.

5. What advice do you have for someone considering making the switch from a 9-5 job to working for Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to thoroughly research and understand the business model of Pampered Chef before making the switch. It is also important to have a strong support system and be prepared to put in the time and effort to grow your business. Lastly, don't be afraid to network and reach out to other Pampered Chef consultants for advice and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sam
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • mamat1982