• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Week I Am Hosting a Thirty-One Party.........

In summary, the speaker shares about their rescheduled Thirty-One party and the potential conflict with a friend's party. They also mention the opportunity to order from their consultant's website with free shipping. They also give tips on organizing a lunchtime party and share the link to their consultant's website for shopping.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
so if anyone has been wanting to order anything the link to my consultants website is www.mythirtyone.com/kristinabrown

This is a party I had to reschedule from before Christmas because my entire family spent the first three weeks of December sick. So I rescheduled it, created my Facebook event and sent out my invites on the 4th for my show this Wednesday and this past Thursday a "friend" of mine (this makes me wonder!) sent out invitations to her Thirty-One party, with a different consultant, scheduled for the day before mine. So I am struggling to make sure I have enough people there to make it worthwhile for the consultant - who really is a friend.

I just wanted to put it out because I know a lot of us - me included - use some of their products regularly in our businesses.

If you do want to order, if you view the catalog online and call her directly today (Sunday) to order on my show she is giving free standard shipping and you would only have to pay the difference for direct.

Browse the catalog even if you don't think you want to order. They have some great organizing ideas in there!

By the way, I am having it at lunchtime. What food would you want to have at a lunchtime show?

I'd like to be 31 again - but only if I could know what I know now.

Hey, I think 31 was pretty good, too, come to think of it!

Just as a tip, I put "Pampered Party" on my market tote.

Wish I'd done it in hot pink.

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear about your rescheduled party and the potential conflict with your friend's party. It can be tough to balance personal and business relationships, but I'm sure your friend didn't mean any harm. I hope you are still able to have a successful and fun party with your consultant. As for food, I always recommend having light and easy-to-eat options for a lunchtime show. Some popular choices are finger sandwiches, fruit and veggie platters, and mini quiches or wraps. It's also a great idea to have some sweet treats for guests to enjoy while they browse the catalog. Best of luck with your party, and thanks for sharing the link to your consultant's website! Happy shopping!

1. What is Thirty-One?

Thirty-One is a direct sales company that specializes in personalized and functional bags, totes, and home organization products.

2. How do I host a Thirty-One party?

To host a Thirty-One party, you can connect with an independent consultant and schedule a date for the party. The consultant will then work with you to plan the details and invite your friends and family to attend.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Thirty-One party?

As a host, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You will also have the chance to see and try out the products in person and receive special hostess rewards.

4. How long does a Thirty-One party last?

The length of a Thirty-One party can vary, but most parties last between 2-3 hours. This allows time for guests to socialize, browse and shop, and participate in any games or activities organized by the consultant.

5. Can I host a Thirty-One party online?

Yes, Thirty-One offers the option to host a party online. This allows you to invite friends and family from all over to attend, and your consultant will set up a virtual party for you to share and promote. Online parties are a great option for those who are unable to attend in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nightschild24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kmaynard
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224