• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Special Apron I Can't Wear: Frustration and Disappointment

In summary, the author received a special apron for high sales in May, but has nowhere to wear it. The author has tried to get a show for the apron, but has not had luck. The author suggests hosting a party to give people an opportunity to buy the apron. The author wants something brief but effective in their newspaper ad.
jdavis
I got the special apron in the mail for my cluster's high sales for May and I have NOWHERE to wear it :mad: , I have absolutely no shows it figures, this will probably be the only time I will ever have it and of course I cannot wear it to any shows, maybe I will just have to hang it on my mirror in my minivan to display it, I don't even know how it happened that I got it, this is sooooo frustrating

Do you not have shows because you are too busy to do shows? OR do you not have shows because you don't have any bookings?

If it is the later reason....get on the phone with your list of 100. Let them know that you received a special apron for high sales and you need a show so you can show it off! People love to help others.

I had one show booked for the beginnig of the month who had to cancel because she moved again...am still trying to get the guy from the kitchen warehouse store to figure out with the relay for life people when he wants to do the show in his store...have sent out about 30 fliers offering extra incentives for this month to everyone who put a slip in the drawing from a booth in another town and some from my list....have asked people who have said they want to have a show but all not now....went to newspaper office in neighboring town (a little bigger than po-dunk) will have an ad in Sunday and Tuesday, crossing all of my fingers and toes

How about hosting your own party? You can offer an incentive, like anyone who places a $50 order will have a chance to win a pizza stone or something like that. Then you can buy the prize with the host benefits.

well, i cannot do a party in my home, (part of the reason I started is to get one) and I did an open house and put an ad in the paper, fliers up all over town and work, had to have it at the VFW, and absolutely nothing, could have been partly because it was prom weekend, but not sure

What did you say in your newpaper ad? I've thought about doing that, but I don't know quite what to say, without being too wordy. I would like something brief (to keep the cost down) but effective. Anyone with ideas, could you inspire me? ;)

Dawn

well obv :rolleyes: iously you don't want what I put in my newspaper ads because I have only gotten 1 call said she wanted to talk to me about it just in town with hubby working temporarily for next few months, I stopped by and left a few mags and talked to her about her and her friends holding a small show and I didn't hear back from her so I went by again and she said she had hurt herself (had her arm in a sling) and couldn't do one right now. 1 call wile I was out hubby answered a guy asked if there was anything he could get right now, hubby told him no he would have to order UGHHHHH, no # or anything, I wanted to kill him, I told him next time to get # or have them call back and do not say anything!!!

1. What makes "The Special Apron I Can't Wear" different from other aprons?

The Special Apron is made with high-quality, stain-resistant fabric that is both durable and comfortable to wear. It also features multiple pockets and adjustable straps for a customized fit.

2. Can I personalize the apron with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer customization options for an additional fee. You can choose to have your name or logo embroidered on the apron for a unique and personalized touch.

3. Is the apron machine washable?

Yes, the apron is machine washable for easy cleaning. Simply follow the care instructions on the tag to ensure the longevity of your apron.

4. Can I purchase the apron in different colors?

Currently, the Special Apron is only available in one color. However, we are always looking to expand our product line and may offer more color options in the future.

5. Is the apron suitable for both men and women?

Yes, the apron is designed to be unisex and can be worn by both men and women. The adjustable straps make it easy to fit all body types comfortably.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • JoyfulChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kathy harless
  • ChefMommyinOC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies