• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yummy S'mores PoPampered Cheforn Recipe

In summary, the Yummy S'mores PoPampered Cheforn Recipe requires graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate chips, butter, and a Pampered Chef S'mores PoPampered Cheforn Maker. Any type of chocolate can be used, and the recipe takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 5 minutes to cook with the maker. It can also be made without the maker by broiling the ingredients in the oven. This recipe is kid-friendly and a fun activity for children.
chefann
Gold Member
This just came in my email box. Sounds yummy!

S'mores Popcorn

1 bag (2.9 oz each) Orville Redenbachers Smart Pop! Kettle Korn Microwave Popcorn, popped
12 graham cracker squares, broken into bite-size pieces (12 squares = about 3 oz)
1/2 pkg (16 oz each) miniature marshmallows
1/2 pkg (12 oz each) milk chocolate morsels
PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray

1. Preheat oven to 350F. Combine popcorn, graham crackers and marshmallows in large bowl; set aside.
2. Melt chocolate morsels in small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently. Pour over popcorn mixture. Mix thoroughly with spoon sprayed with cooking spray. Transfer to 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Bake 10 minutes; remove from oven. Press down firmly on popcorn mixture with back of large spoon sprayed with cooking spray, re-spraying spoon as necessary. Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until completely cooled. Cut into 18 squares to serve. Store unused portion in airtight container up to 3 days.

Ann that sounds so yummy. Thanks for sharing

Oh my goodness!!!! That sounds terrrific!

DD'a a S'mores nut. Thanks for sharing!

I LOVE S'mores and I am going to have to try this recipe asap!

This sounds great. I am thinking that we couldn't make it in the 9x13 stone since it has to go into the fridge after taking it out of the oven so it can cool completely. I guess you could let it cool way down out of the oven then put it in the fridge.

WOW!!! Sounds like I know what I'm bringing for the kiddies to our annual Beach Party next week! Thanks sooooooooo much for sharing! :D

1. What ingredients do I need for the Yummy S'mores PoPampered Cheforn Recipe?

To make the Yummy S'mores PoPampered Cheforn Recipe, you will need graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate chips, butter, and Pampered Chef's S'mores PoPampered Cheforn Maker.

2. Can I use a different type of chocolate for the Yummy S'mores PoPampered Cheforn Recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer in the Yummy S'mores PoPampered Cheforn Recipe. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or even white chocolate will work well.

3. How long does it take to make the Yummy S'mores PoPampered Cheforn Recipe?

The Yummy S'mores PoPampered Cheforn Recipe takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 5 minutes to cook using the Pampered Chef S'mores PoPampered Cheforn Maker.

4. Can I make the Yummy S'mores PoPampered Cheforn Recipe without the S'mores PoPampered Cheforn Maker?

Yes, you can make the Yummy S'mores PoPampered Cheforn Recipe without the S'mores PoPampered Cheforn Maker. Simply assemble the graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate chips on a baking sheet and broil in the oven until the marshmallows are toasted.

5. Is the Yummy S'mores PoPampered Cheforn Recipe kid-friendly?

Yes, the Yummy S'mores PoPampered Cheforn Recipe is a fun and easy recipe that kids can help make. They will love assembling the ingredients and using the S'mores PoPampered Cheforn Maker to create their own delicious s'mores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies