• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Awesome Canadian Consultants and Community List

In summary, "This Place Is Awesome" is a virtual cooking store that offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products from different brands. They strive to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for customers. While they primarily feature Pampered Chef products, other brands are also available. They regularly offer discounts and promotions, and customers can check the website or sign up for the newsletter for updates. The store is only available online, but customers can host a Pampered Chef party with a consultant for a chance to try out products in person and earn free products and discounts. The return policy allows for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Lorna
One of the canadian consultants put this site on our community list and i thought i would check it out this morning. I am sorry that i had no idea this site was available to us sooner but i am so glad that i have found it now. this site is awesome i am looking forward to a fantastic year with all your help and advice. i can't go wrong. Except that i have just spent 5 hours going through a reading and i have only seen bookings. Will i have time for shows...lol
thanks all
lorna

Welcome Lorna!! Chefsuccess is still relatively new. Word of Mouth is so helpful for chefsuccess! Thank you and please stay for awhile :)

Welcome!Hi Lorna!

I'm relatively new here too, but I'm here almost everyday checking out new posts! Now if only I could set aside that time for actual business activities! :D

Wish you lots of success in 2006!

quick question
Admin Greg said:
Welcome Lorna!! Chefsuccess is still relatively new. Word of Mouth is so helpful for chefsuccess! Thank you and please stay for awhile :)

Greg,

Just curious...how new is "relatively new?"

Thanks!!

Chef Success will celebrate it's 2nd anniversary this April.

A big welcome to you!!! :D We all look forward to seeing some posts from you.

Keeping sending out the word about chefsuccess.com to your friends, family and work mates! :)

I am coming up on my 1yr anniversary with Chef success. I can't say enough how much I love and rely on this site. I have learned so much. Whenever I have a question I just visit this site and post it. I have also learned alot from other peoples questions. We are all very informed and owe many thanks to Chef Success. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! :D

Q: What is the concept behind "This Place Is Awesome"?

"This Place Is Awesome" is a virtual cooking store that offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products for home cooks. Our goal is to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for our customers.

Q: Are all the products sold at "This Place Is Awesome" from Pampered Chef?

No, "This Place Is Awesome" features a variety of products from different brands that have been carefully selected by Pampered Chef to meet our high quality standards. However, Pampered Chef products are also available for purchase on the website.

Q: Do you offer any discounts or promotions for "This Place Is Awesome"?

Yes, we regularly offer promotions and discounts for our customers. You can check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on the latest deals and offers.

Q: Can I purchase items from "This Place Is Awesome" in person or is it only an online store?

"This Place Is Awesome" is an online store only. However, if you would like to see and try out our products in person, you can host a Pampered Chef party with a consultant and earn free products and discounts.

Q: What is the return policy for items purchased from "This Place Is Awesome"?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases from "This Place Is Awesome". If you are not satisfied, you can return the item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies