• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering from My Website Host: Tips for Customers and Hosts

In summary, you have to go through Consultants Corner to set up the show on the personal website. You need to input all the info manually. After you do this, you can choose to email the host so she has her password to access the host only section of the website.
bejams
I can't figure out how to tell my customers to order from a host on my website. When I type my host name in nothing happens. I think I there should be a place for me to imput the data, or does the PC website do this after you turn in a show. I have a show coming up and the hostess wants her sisters in two other states to order. I told her I had a website but I wasn't sure how to input the data from her show. I really would like to let her know before I go on vacation. Thanks alot in advance.

Have you set up her show on your website? You need to manually do this for every show you have. If you haven't done this, go to Consultant's Corner and go to Personal Website under My Business. You'll click on Set Up a Show and input all the needed information. After I do this for each host, I then choose the option to email host so she then has her password to access the host only section of my website. I strongly encourage hosts to use the evites because I think it really helps and it makes their job easier. She can instruct her friends how to lot on to your website. On that first page of your website when others log on, there's an option to enter the host's name. When you enter the data when you set up her show, make sure there are no extra spaces behind her first and last name. I've found that if you input it and accidentally put a space behind her first or last name, the computer "reads" that and her name won't show up when her guests type it in.

I hope that makes sense. If you've done all this and you still can't type in a host name and have it work, let us know!

PC Consultants CornerYou have to go through Consultants Corner. You to the same section you went to when you purchased the website. I think it is under MY BUSINESS then click on PERSONAL WEBSITE. You can then click on CREATE A NEW SHOW or UPDATE SHOW and you will enter all the info there. Hope I helped.

Debbie :) :) :)

You guys are too quick!!It's funny, my right arm is broken, so my typing is really slow. By the time I get done you guys have already answered the questions. I guess I should give it a couple minutes before replying for now. It is kinda funny when you think about it. :D

DebbieSM said:
It's funny, my right arm is broken, so my typing is really slow. By the time I get done you guys have already answered the questions. I guess I should give it a couple minutes before replying for now. It is kinda funny when you think about it. :D
That is funny. I'm a FAST typer (I love typing), but if my arm was broken it would REALLY slow me down!

Wow, it works great.Thanks again. I will promote the heck out of this. I sent myself an evite to see how it works. I am $240 dollars away from SS1. Yea!!!!!!!!

1. What are some common mistakes people make when using Pampered Chef products?

Some common mistakes include not properly reading the instructions, not preheating the oven before using bakeware, and not properly cleaning and caring for the products after use.

2. Is it okay to use metal utensils on Pampered Chef cookware?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on our cookware as it can cause scratches and damage to the non-stick surface. We recommend using silicone, wooden, or plastic utensils.

3. Can Pampered Chef products be used in the microwave?

Yes, many of our products are microwave safe. However, always check the instructions or packaging to make sure the specific product is safe for use in the microwave.

4. How do I know which Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe?

Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but always check the instructions or packaging to make sure. Some delicate items or items with wooden handles may need to be hand washed.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products on an induction cooktop?

Yes, many of our products are suitable for use on induction cooktops. However, always check the instructions or packaging to make sure the specific product is compatible with induction cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies