• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This May Not Seem Like a Big Deal to a Lot of You, but I Have to

In summary, Tracy's nervousness about her first show has turned into relief as she has already earned her $150 through sales. She is excited to share that she has a friend who has ordered a lot of items from her website, and that she is also working towards hitting the $1250 mark in sales.
Jacey
This may not seem like a big deal to a lot of you, but I have to share. I've been so nervous about my first show and also worried I wouldn't get enough sales to even turn it in as a qualified show. Well, tonight I checked my website and a friend of mine (who is a professional chef, btw) ordered almost 100 dollars worth of items.

That, added with my couple other outside orders, I already have the $150!

BTW, I was interested to see what my chef friend bought...he got the large round stone with rack, the citrus basil rub, 2 measure all cups (he told me later that he loves that style of measuring cup and has a really hard time finding them!), the pizza crust and roll mix, and the digital thermometer.

I am sending him a Season's Best as a thank you as well as a catalog so he can browse through that instead of trying to look at everything online.

Anyway, had to share because my relief at knowing I have 1 qualified show already is so huge. Three more and I get my roasting pan!

Tracy

Yeah! Congratulations! That is such a relief to know that you have one show that already qualifies you. Just concentrate on getting your name out there and business will be there. Also, concentrate on working towards your $1250 in sales. These extra tools will come in handy and you don't even have to pay for them!! :D

you couldsubmit those orders and count it as one show down !Then when you have your show and it hits $150.00 again you now will have two shows down !Just a thought ! :)

D_Patel said:
submit those orders and count it as one show down !Then when you have your show and it hits $150.00 again you now will have two shows down !Just a thought ! :)
Are the host for the show? Or is there an actual host. Keep in mind that the host wouldn't get as many benefits though. Some people don't care, but be sure to ask the host first. (If it's not you :) )

That's GREAT that you had that order off your website. That person is for sure a good contact to have since he's a chef! Maybe he'll book a show to get LOTS of measure-all cups for free. :D

I'm the host, so that may be something I do if I hit the $300 mark, great idea!

Tracy

What does "This May Not Seem Like a Big Deal to a Lot of You, but I Have to" mean?

This phrase is often used to introduce a topic or issue that may not be important to others, but is significant to the speaker. It is a way of acknowledging that the topic may not be relevant or interesting to everyone, but it is still important to discuss.

Why do some Pampered Chef consultants use this phrase in their presentations?

Many Pampered Chef consultants use this phrase as a way to connect with their audience and build rapport. It shows that they understand that not everyone may be interested in cooking or kitchen tools, but they still want to share their passion and knowledge with their audience.

Is this phrase only used by Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this phrase is commonly used in various industries and settings as a way to introduce a topic that may not be important to everyone, but is still significant to the speaker. It is a way of acknowledging and respecting the differing interests and perspectives of the audience.

How can this phrase help with sales or presentations?

Using this phrase can help create a more personal and relatable connection with the audience. It can also show that the consultant understands and respects the different needs and interests of their customers, making them more likely to trust and engage with the presentation.

Are there any other phrases or techniques that Pampered Chef consultants use to connect with their audience?

Yes, there are many other techniques and phrases that Pampered Chef consultants use to engage and connect with their audience, such as storytelling, asking open-ended questions, and using personal anecdotes. Each consultant may have their own unique style and strategies for connecting with their audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcjenkunkel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • TinasKitchen