1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: This may be a stupid question but...

1. cooknjess

cooknjess Novice Member

Do you still get commision from orders placed on the outlet section of the personal website?

I am asking because I only need $25 more in sales to get HO leads and I wanted to buy a few things on the oulet section. So I may just buy it myself.

May 29, 2009
  2. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

yep! :balloon:

May 29, 2009
  3. L.Paz

L.Paz Novice Member

How much in sales do you need to get HO leads?

May 29, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

First you have to be a Team Leader, and Team Leaders (through Executive Directors) must have one new recruit and $1,250 in personal commissionable sales in three of the last four months.

5. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Are you placing the order from your website or through the Samples section on CC? I think you'd only get the credit on your PWS. (I do it that way- under my DH's name, so I can get the item(s) i want from outlet, and still get the credit.)

May 29, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Make sure to order it "as a customer". You can use your name, but you MUST log in as a customer. You still qualify for your 10% discount if you have had a show within the year.

It only counts, though, if you log in as a customer and not under your consultant sign-in.

Have something to add?