• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This May Be a Stupid Question But...

In summary, the phrase "This May Be a Stupid Question But..." is often used as a way to acknowledge and apologize for potentially asking a question that may seem obvious or silly. It is not necessary to use this phrase when asking a question, but it can be seen as a polite way to show humility. It is not offensive to use this phrase, but it should be used genuinely and not as a way to mock or belittle. It is also appropriate to use this phrase in a professional setting, but it is important to use it sincerely and to try and find the answer on your own first.
cooknjess
Do you still get commision from orders placed on the outlet section of the personal website?

I am asking because I only need $25 more in sales to get HO leads and I wanted to buy a few things on the oulet section. So I may just buy it myself.

yep! :balloon:

How much in sales do you need to get HO leads?

L.Paz said:
How much in sales do you need to get HO leads?
First you have to be a Team Leader, and Team Leaders (through Executive Directors) must have one new recruit and $1,250 in personal commissionable sales in three of the last four months.

Are you placing the order from your website or through the Samples section on CC? I think you'd only get the credit on your PWS. (I do it that way- under my DH's name, so I can get the item(s) i want from outlet, and still get the credit.)

Make sure to order it "as a customer". You can use your name, but you MUST log in as a customer. You still qualify for your 10% discount if you have had a show within the year.

It only counts, though, if you log in as a customer and not under your consultant sign-in.

1. What does "This May Be a Stupid Question But..." mean?

The phrase "This May Be a Stupid Question But..." is often used as a disclaimer before asking a question that the speaker thinks may be obvious or silly. It is a way to acknowledge and apologize for the potential ignorance of the question.

2. Can I ask a question without using the phrase "This May Be a Stupid Question But..."?

Of course! The use of this phrase is completely optional and not necessary for asking a question. It is simply a way to acknowledge and apologize for any potential lack of knowledge on the topic.

3. Is it offensive to use the phrase "This May Be a Stupid Question But..."?

No, it is not offensive. In fact, it is often seen as a polite way to ask a question and show humility. However, it is important to use the phrase in a genuine and sincere manner, rather than as a way to mock or belittle the person asking the question.

4. Why do people use the phrase "This May Be a Stupid Question But..."?

People use this phrase as a way to acknowledge and apologize for any potential lack of knowledge or understanding on a topic. It is a way to show humility and ask for clarification without feeling embarrassed or ashamed.

5. Can I use the phrase "This May Be a Stupid Question But..." in a professional setting?

Yes, you can use this phrase in a professional setting. However, it is important to use it appropriately and sincerely. In a professional setting, it is also important to try and find the answer to your question on your own before asking, in order to show initiative and respect for others' time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mindyanne44
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nene960
  • pamperedpnina