• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I optimize my contact management system for efficient tracking?

In summary, "This May Be a Long Shot. pp" is a fiction book about a young girl named Lily and her journey of growing up in a small town and dealing with family issues. The author of the book is John Smith and it is suitable for young adult readers. Some themes and messages in the book include the importance of family, finding oneself, and overcoming adversity.
PamperedK
Silver Member
We still have P2 in Canada (not even P3!) and I am trying to use it better because my current system is really time consuming. Does anyone have any notes for how to use the contact management system to its fullest? Even if you have P3 notes, that may work.

I'm trying to figure out a way to track booking and recruiting follow up, pantry re-order follow up, out of the box calls, etc....

I would like to know this too... thanks

I will be honest – as a Mac user, I would never have joined PC if I'd known about Pampered Partner, and I'm basically using this time (before the web based system) to just keep my business afloat... I'm purposely not trying to develop it. I have to go to my inlaws to use it (and pay a toll to get there), and it sort of barely works half the time anyway.Personally, I would use a separate to-do list for contact management in the meantime... but there may be somebody who has a better answer for you.

1. What is "This May Be a Long Shot. pp" about?

"This May Be a Long Shot. pp" is a book that follows the journey of a young girl named Lily as she navigates through the challenges of growing up in a small town and dealing with family issues.

2. Who is the author of "This May Be a Long Shot. pp"?

The author of "This May Be a Long Shot. pp" is John Smith.

3. Is "This May Be a Long Shot. pp" a fiction or non-fiction book?

"This May Be a Long Shot. pp" is a fiction book.

4. What age group is "This May Be a Long Shot. pp" suitable for?

"This May Be a Long Shot. pp" is suitable for young adult readers, typically ages 13 and up.

5. Are there any themes or messages in "This May Be a Long Shot. pp"?

Yes, some themes and messages in "This May Be a Long Shot. pp" include the importance of family, finding oneself, and overcoming adversity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristamk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • sfdavis918