• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you nervous about your first show? Let us help calm your nerves!

In summary, preparing for your first Pampered Chef show involves ensuring you have all necessary materials and practicing your demonstration beforehand. As a consultant, it is important to dress professionally and handle difficult customers with patience and professionalism. To make your first show successful, organization, enthusiasm, and engaging with the audience are key. And for booking future shows, networking and offering incentives can be helpful.
PChefMisty
Silver Member
This is my first post even though I have read about 1000 threads! There is so much knowledge here, it's unreal!! I haven't had my first show yet, but if I can remember even a quarter of what I have learned here, then I will be fine! :eek: Ok, so I am a little nervous, but who wouldn't be, huh? Ok, off to read some more!

Misty

Welcome Misty! Yes, you'll be just fine. Lots of very experienced guys and gals around here to help bolster your self confidence.

My only piece of advice is: Do not spend money until you make money! I was a consultant about 3 years ago and I think I spent double what I made, then I had to quit. This time around I only ordered business cards and I'll qualify next week. Just a suggestion:) Good Luck and Happy Reading!!!!!

Welcome Misty!! SO much info on this site, have fun with it all. Be blessed in your business!!!

Welcome Aboard!!:)

daniellemorgan said:
My only piece of advice is: Do not spend money until you make money! I was a consultant about 3 years ago and I think I spent double what I made, then I had to quit. This time around I only ordered business cards and I'll qualify next week. Just a suggestion:) Good Luck and Happy Reading!!!!!

Heh. I haven't even done that much! I bought business card forms at Target and printed my own! I think I was in nearly the same boat the first time I signed 4 years ago too, regarding spending more than I made. Keep it simple. last time it took me several months to qualify. This time I'm going to do it the first 30 days!

Work the phone. Work the net. and keep your shows simple short and sweet.

caynreth said:
Heh. I haven't even done that much! I bought business card forms at Target and printed my own! I think I was in nearly the same boat the first time I signed 4 years ago too, regarding spending more than I made. Keep it simple. last time it took me several months to qualify. This time I'm going to do it the first 30 days!

Work the phone. Work the net. and keep your shows simple short and sweet.

there was a special going on so i got 1000 cards for $22.

Hi Misty!

Welcome! Hope you have great success!!

Hi Misty! Welcome!

Welcome to the world of the posters! Best wishes on your first show. You'll be great!

You have a GREAT name...welcome to CS :)

1. How do I prepare for my first Pampered Chef show?

Preparing for your first show can be nerve-wracking, but it's also exciting! The best way to calm your nerves is to make sure you have all the necessary materials and products ready to go. This includes your kit, order forms, catalogs, and any other materials provided by Pampered Chef. It's also a good idea to practice your demonstration beforehand so you feel confident and comfortable during the show.

2. What should I wear to my first show?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important to dress professionally and represent the brand well. We recommend wearing business casual attire, such as a dress or slacks and a nice top. It's also a good idea to wear comfortable shoes, as you may be on your feet for a while during the demonstration.

3. How do I handle difficult customers at my first show?

Dealing with difficult customers can be challenging, but it's important to remain calm and professional. If a customer is unhappy or has a complaint, listen attentively and try to find a solution that satisfies them. If necessary, you can also reach out to your upline or Pampered Chef for assistance.

4. How can I make my first show successful?

The key to a successful show is preparation and enthusiasm! Make sure you have all your materials organized and ready to go, and be enthusiastic and passionate about the products you are demonstrating. Engage with your audience and make them feel welcomed and valued. And most importantly, have fun!

5. What are some tips for booking more shows at my first show?

At your first show, you have the opportunity to network and connect with potential future hosts. Make sure to mention the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show, such as free products and discounts, and offer to schedule a show with interested guests. You can also offer incentives for booking a show at your first show, such as a free product or discount on their first order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristybon
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • amy07
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
amy07
  • Swirl