• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Is How You'll Recognize Me

In summary, Rae will be attending NC this year and she looks like her profile photo. She has short curly hair and is usually lost in photos. Her nails are fantastic.
raebates
Staff member
It occurred to me that many of you who will be at NC don't know what I look like. And, just in case you were wondering, I won't be wearing my Post Slut* Slippers. So, in order to make it easier for you to find me at NC, here's what I look like. I'm only 5' 1" tall. You'll probably hear me before you see me. I have a loud laugh, which I use often.I don't photograph well (The Furry Guy says I don't translate well to two dimensions; it takes all three to really appreciate me), but this is basically what I look like.View media item 1373So, now it's your turn. If you look like your profile, let us know. If you don't, upload a photo so we'll be able to recognize one another.See you soon!*Post Slut is a term we used to hear here a lot. It was someone who posted short, often unnecessary posts in order to reach the next level to get a new, different star. It was a term of affection. At one point a sweet person named Ann created a Post Slut t-shirt on Cafe Press. I made matching pajama pants. That same sweet person made those Post Slut Slippers for me.

My profile picture is generally how I will look, could have my hair down and curly, maybe even straightened, and I might appear to be lost? We shall see.

Jasmine said:
My profile picture is generally how I will look, could have my hair down and curly, maybe even straightened, and I might appear to be lost? We shall see.
I'll be on the lookout for you, Jasmine.

Those are fantastic!! I wish I were going to NC for so many reasons and meeting you in person after reading your daily NC tips is definitely one of them. I love all your ideas and will definitely implement them when I am able to go to a future NC so thank you very much for taking the time to write them all down.I just couldn't not comment on your fabulous nails!Shari in TX

Thanks so much, Shari. I certainly hope we'll be able to meet one day.

I'll be staying at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare. Keep an eye out for me.

1. How do I know if the product is genuine?

Our products are only sold through authorized Pampered Chef consultants or on our official website. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of a product, please contact our customer service team.

2. Is this product dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our products are dishwasher safe unless otherwise stated. We recommend hand washing certain delicate items to ensure their longevity.

3. Can this product be used in the oven?

Many of our products are oven-safe, and the recommended temperature and usage instructions can be found on the product packaging or on our website. Please note that some products may not be suitable for use in the oven.

4. What is the warranty for this product?

We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects. If you encounter any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is this product BPA-free?

Yes, our products are made with high-quality materials that are free from harmful chemicals like BPA. We prioritize the safety and well-being of our customers and their families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779