• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Improve Your Brand? Check Out This Blog!

In summary, "This Is How I Need to Think" is a mindset and philosophy promoted by Pampered Chef that emphasizes positive thinking, self-awareness, and personal growth. This mindset is incorporated into the company's culture through training programs, team meetings, and daily interactions. Embracing this mindset can lead to improved self-confidence, motivation, problem-solving skills, and overall happiness. Anyone can learn to think in this way, and Pampered Chef offers resources such as training materials and personal development programs to help individuals adopt this mindset.
NooraK
Gold Member
For those of you who haven't discovered yet, check this out:

http://mommabates.wordpress.com/2009/07/27/my-brand/

Today's post is fantastic. I truly need to keep this in mind 24/7. I'm following the blog through Google Reader, so I can get updates whenever there's a new post (and read them during breaks because anything classified as a blog is blocked at work).

I always read Rae's blog, it's awesome! Today's was very inspiring.

I've been addicted to Rae's blog for several weeks now. Love it!

Any blog links of a consultant who is branding themselves to their customers? Perhaps cooking tips and what not? I need inspiration.

Very good! And I created my own "Designhergal". :D

Awww, thanks, guys. I tell ya, if I ever need a good PR person, I'm hiring Noora. :)

What is "This Is How I Need to Think" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

"This Is How I Need to Think" is a mindset and philosophy that Pampered Chef promotes among its employees and consultants. It emphasizes the importance of positive thinking, self-awareness, and personal growth in both personal and professional aspects of life.

How does Pampered Chef incorporate "This Is How I Need to Think" into its culture?

At Pampered Chef, we believe that mindset is a crucial component of success. That's why we incorporate "This Is How I Need to Think" in our training programs, team meetings, and daily interactions. We encourage our employees and consultants to adopt this mindset and apply it to their work and personal lives.

What are the benefits of embracing the "This Is How I Need to Think" mindset?

Adopting the "This Is How I Need to Think" mindset can lead to improved self-confidence, increased motivation, and better problem-solving skills. It also helps individuals develop a more positive attitude, which can lead to better relationships and overall happiness.

Can anyone learn to think in this way?

Absolutely! The "This Is How I Need to Think" mindset is not limited to a specific group or profession. It can be learned and applied by anyone who is willing to put in the effort and make positive changes in their thinking patterns.

Does Pampered Chef offer resources to help individuals develop this mindset?

Yes, we offer various resources such as training materials, workshops, and personal development programs to help individuals embrace the "This Is How I Need to Think" mindset. We also encourage our employees and consultants to support each other in their personal growth journeys.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies