• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Kitchen Space with In-Drawer Knife Storage - Shop Now at Country Door!

In summary, Kapoosh is a great way to store your knives. It is a little crowded, but it fits all of the knives perfectly. The only downside is that it doesn't hold as many knives as the wood version.
pampchefrhondab
Maybe we could have something like this for our knives:

http://www.countrydoor.com/Kitchen-and-Dining/Cooking-Tools-and-Gadgets/In-Drawer-Knife-Storage.pro

I use a Kapoosh to store all my knives. Love it! Never seen one? Here's a link to a picture...

Kapoosh

Jen,
How many knives can you store in it? That looks pretty neat.

12Well, currently, I've got twelve in there:

Forged Santoku
Forged Chef's
Forged Boning
Forged Utility
Forged 3 1/2" Paring
Forged 3" Paring
Color Coated Santoku
Color Coated Tomato
4 Quickut Paring
and Kitchen Shears (but... *gasp!* Not Pampered Chef!)

It IS a little crowded, I suppose, but I love having them all in there. =) I've attached a photo of it that I just took. You'll notice that the Forged Santoku is put in slanted and not straight... it's because the blade is slightly too long at the point for it to fit straight in there, but I don't mind that it's slanted, it fits just fine.

Attachments

• jens_kapoosh.jpg
    jens_kapoosh.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 366
that is too cool!!!

I like that. I use a magnetic strip on the wall - any knife on it is completely out of reach of my two year old (until he pushes a chair into the kitchen). It has 10 items on it right now. Gasp - none PC. I just started - it will be reorganized when my 3 pieces of forged cutlery arrive. I store utility knife in my kit.

I hope we come out with a brushed stainless knife block like that Kapoosh! We need one for our fall and winter catty!

That Kapoosh is awesome! I want $Too bad I can't get one with my PC$s...
(like there's nothing else I want from our line, right?)

Oh! They've got a Stainless Kapoosh already, too! It's more expensive but it's pretty cool looking. Here's a link to one:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/601-8737505-2363307?asin=B000O38NRK&afid=yahoossplp&lnm=B000O38NRK|Kapoosh_Universal_Knife_Block__Stainless_Steel&ref=tgt_adv_XSMG1060

jenm42 said:
Oh! They've got a Stainless Kapoosh already, too! It's more expensive but it's pretty cool looking. Here's a link to one:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/601-8737505-2363307?asin=B000O38NRK&afid=yahoossplp&lnm=B000O38NRK|Kapoosh_Universal_Knife_Block__Stainless_Steel&ref=tgt_adv_XSMG1060

That's the one I want! Now, I just have to make space on my counter...

I'm still holding out hope that we'll have one in our Fall/Winter catalog. If not, I'm gonna have to buy that one!;)

I like the stainless steel one better, but it doesn't look like it holds as many as the wood one....maybe it's just the photo is at the wrong angle

1. What is the maximum number of knives that can fit in the in-drawer knife storage?

The in-drawer knife storage can hold up to 11 knives, depending on the size and shape of the knives.

2. How do I install the in-drawer knife storage in my kitchen?

The in-drawer knife storage comes with easy-to-follow instructions for installation. Simply measure your drawer, cut the included mat to fit, and place the knife storage on top. No tools are required!

3. Can the in-drawer knife storage accommodate different sizes and types of knives?

Yes, the in-drawer knife storage is designed to fit a variety of knife sizes and types. The flexible plastic rods can be adjusted to fit your knives perfectly.

4. Is this knife storage safe to use in a household with children?

Yes, the in-drawer knife storage is safe to use in households with children. The knives are stored out of reach and the flexible rods hold them securely in place.

5. Can I use the in-drawer knife storage for other utensils besides knives?

While the in-drawer knife storage is specifically designed for knives, it can also be used for other utensils such as scissors or kitchen shears. However, we do not recommend using it for heavy or bulky utensils as it may affect the functionality of the storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies