• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Party in Jan & Get Free Cookbook! - Microsoft Publisher File

In summary, to qualify for the free cookbook, you must host a party in January using the Microsoft Publisher File invitation with a minimum of $200 in sales and at least four buying guests. You can choose which cookbook you would like to receive for free and can still earn other host rewards. Your free cookbook will be shipped to you with your party order, and you can host a party with a group of friends as long as there are at least four buying guests.
PamG
Hi I made a flyer for January. It is a Microsoft Publisher file it is a consultant incentive flyer. I'm giving a free cookbook of the hosts choice for having 15 guests at her party. I may do this all year. I've been thinking about it. It would be easy to do. They also have to host their party on original date scheduled. I don't know how to convert these to anything else I'm sure it requires Microsoft Publisher to use.

PamG

I just added a Microsoft Word Version. :D

Attachments

• Consultant 15 Guest Incentive to Share.pub
    48 KB · Views: 598
  • Cookbook15guest.doc
    23 KB · Views: 556
Last edited:
flyerCan you post as a word doc. I would love to see this

I'm sorry I don't know how to convert it... if I get more timeI'm sorry I don't know how to convert it.... if I get more time I'll try making up a Word One and posting. I wish I could convert PDF files to. These computers sure get me... I used to think I did okay on them but lately it is like they are getting more and more confusing.

PamG :confused: :(

Converting Publisher into WordUse select all button. Then hit copy. Go to Word and open a document. Paste there. Your flyer may look a little different, but, it will have the same information in it. The only thing I had to do was change the page set-up (i.e., margins) for it to look okay. Good luck! :cool:

Okay Here is the Microsoft Word Version.... Thanks to prior poster about pastingI am attaching the word version of the original flyer for the 15 guests.

Attachments

• Cookbook15guest.doc
    23 KB · Views: 392
You're welcome!I'm always happy to help anyone with these kinds of computer questions. I've always been the one people at work go to when they need computer answers. Have a Happy Holiday Season :)

1. How do I qualify for the free cookbook?

To qualify for the free cookbook, you must host a party in the month of January using the Microsoft Publisher File invitation. Your party must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least four buying guests.

2. Can I choose which cookbook I receive for free?

Yes, you can choose which cookbook you would like to receive for free. You will have the option to select from a list of eligible cookbooks when you submit your party order.

3. Can I still earn other host rewards in addition to the free cookbook?

Yes, you can still earn other host rewards in addition to the free cookbook. Your party will also qualify for the host discount and any other monthly host specials.

4. How will I receive my free cookbook?

Your free cookbook will be shipped to you along with your party order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.

5. Can I host a party with a group of friends to reach the minimum sales requirement?

Yes, you can host a party with a group of friends to reach the minimum sales requirement. However, the party must still have at least four buying guests in order to qualify for the free cookbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • LakesideMom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
rayday
  • JaimeAnnR