• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This is a Microsoft Publisher flyer Consultant incentive for 15 guests

PamG

Novice Member
Nov 4, 2005
Hi I made a flyer for January. It is a Microsoft Publisher file it is a consultant incentive flyer. I'm giving a free cookbook of the hosts choice for having 15 guests at her party. I may do this all year. I've been thinking about it. It would be easy to do. They also have to host their party on original date scheduled. I don't know how to convert these to anything else I'm sure it requires Microsoft Publisher to use.

PamG

I just added a Microsoft Word Version. :D

Attachments

• Consultant 15 Guest Incentive to Share.pub
    48 KB · Views: 528
  • Cookbook15guest.doc
    23 KB · Views: 491
Last edited:

PamG

Novice Member
Nov 4, 2005
I'm sorry I don't know how to convert it... if I get more time

I'm sorry I don't know how to convert it.... if I get more time I'll try making up a Word One and posting. I wish I could convert PDF files to. These computers sure get me... I used to think I did okay on them but lately it is like they are getting more and more confusing.

PamG :confused: :(

Trish1953

Silver Member
Nov 11, 2005
Converting Publisher into Word

Use select all button. Then hit copy. Go to Word and open a document. Paste there. Your flyer may look a little different, but, it will have the same information in it. The only thing I had to do was change the page set-up (i.e., margins) for it to look okay. Good luck! :cool:

PamG

Novice Member
Nov 4, 2005
Okay Here is the Microsoft Word Version.... Thanks to prior poster about pasting

I am attaching the word version of the original flyer for the 15 guests.

Attachments

• Cookbook15guest.doc
    23 KB · Views: 329

Trish1953

Silver Member
Nov 11, 2005
You're welcome!

I'm always happy to help anyone with these kinds of computer questions. I've always been the one people at work go to when they need computer answers. Have a Happy Holiday Season :)