1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: This is a Microsoft Publisher flyer Consultant incentive for 15 guests

1. PamG

PamG Novice Member

Hi I made a flyer for January. It is a Microsoft Publisher file it is a consultant incentive flyer. I'm giving a free cookbook of the hosts choice for having 15 guests at her party. I may do this all year. I've been thinking about it. It would be easy to do. They also have to host their party on original date scheduled. I don't know how to convert these to anything else I'm sure it requires Microsoft Publisher to use.

PamG

I just added a Microsoft Word Version. :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2005
    Dec 20, 2005
  2. cookinthehouse

cookinthehouse Member Silver Member

flyer

Can you post as a word doc. I would love to see this

3. PamG

PamG Novice Member

I'm sorry I don't know how to convert it... if I get more time

I'm sorry I don't know how to convert it.... if I get more time I'll try making up a Word One and posting. I wish I could convert PDF files to. These computers sure get me... I used to think I did okay on them but lately it is like they are getting more and more confusing.

PamG :confused: :(

Dec 20, 2005
  4. Trish1953

Trish1953 Member Silver Member

Converting Publisher into Word

Use select all button. Then hit copy. Go to Word and open a document. Paste there. Your flyer may look a little different, but, it will have the same information in it. The only thing I had to do was change the page set-up (i.e., margins) for it to look okay. Good luck! :cool:

Dec 20, 2005
  5. PamG

PamG Novice Member

Okay Here is the Microsoft Word Version.... Thanks to prior poster about pasting

I am attaching the word version of the original flyer for the 15 guests.

Attached Files:

Dec 21, 2005
  6. Trish1953

Trish1953 Member Silver Member

You're welcome!

I'm always happy to help anyone with these kinds of computer questions. I've always been the one people at work go to when they need computer answers. Have a Happy Holiday Season :)

Dec 21, 2005
Have something to add?