• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore Thirty-One Gifts- Cute Bags, Accessories & More!

or I will just use the outside pocket.I am not in love with them. Their jewelry roll made no sense to me as there are two zipper pockets. All my stuff will still get tangled in the two pockets.
esavvymom
Staff member
Have you guys seen these bags? Thirty One Gifts They are SO CUTE! I've seen their catalog before, but I was next to a vendor for them today, and had a chance to see/touch/play with the items. I bought a soft wallet and a tote organizer (which both I was looking for). :)

But they have some great stuff! I'm considering getting one of their Utility Totes to carry some of my kit-items (since it doesn't look like I'll earn this month's incentive). I figured that I won't be doing PC forever, so why not get a bag that can be used easily AFTER PC or for other things even now when I'm not using it for PC...it's only $9 more in price.

I'd love to have a show- but their host benefits aren't all that great in my opinion (I've been spoiled by PC! :)) plus I told her that I can't get my friends to come to MY Shows- I doubt I'd get them for something else...but it would sure be fun to have a "DIVA PARTY!" and combine PC for the food and Thirty-One (or jewelry (I like Cookie Lee))...but, then the whole "splitting shows" thing. The Tuppeware lady and I were actually talking about being "kit-nappers" just to get the stuff!! (only $99 for 11 products/bags).

esavvymom said:
The Tuppeware lady and I were actually talking about being "kit-nappers" just to get the stuff!! (only $99 for 11 products/bags).

Please tell me you are not seriously considering being a Kitnapper!!! If you don't plan on working the business then don't even "go there" by intentionally signing up to get their starter kit for $99. That just leaves a bad taste in my mouth....

I have a few 31 products. I love them. I have the large insulated bag that will collapse when its empty. I use it to carry stuff to my shows.

I am sure she was just teasing about being a "kit-napper".

Shawnna said:
I have a few 31 products. I love them. I have the large insulated bag that will collapse when its empty. I use it to carry stuff to my shows.

I am sure she was just teasing about being a "kit-napper".

Uh...YES! We were just talking and joking! Although I think the Tupperware lady would. She was saying how she gets them all the time.

I know a past PC consultant who is now a 31 rep... if you need something ordered.. I can give her info to you! :)

heat123 said:
I know a past PC consultant who is now a 31 rep... if you need something ordered.. I can give her info to you! :)

Thanks...but I met up with a really nice young gal today. :D

I am actually having a party in a few weeks! Never saw the product but just loved what I saw! I have no idea if I will get much interest from my friends but we'll see!

Speaking off...I need to e-mail that certain former PC now 31 rep to order some Christmas presents! My mom and best friends are all getting monogrammed train cases with Lush Bath Bombs in them!!

thats where I got my 31 products too. I love them.

YES - love the 31 stuff!!! We dont have it here where I live - but my CS buddie who does both keeps me up to date and feeds my addiction - so happy there products are not the same but same quality!

While the product is really fabulous looking, I was listening to them as another DS vendor.Today- the rep was asked about Fundraisers. She told the lady that "You pick out 3 products you want to offer for your fundraiser. They are marked up slightly, and then you'll get 10% of the sales towards your organization." WHAT?! The lady just looked at her like "you've got to be kidding". I was waiting for her to walk my way- because I had a packet ready for her, with our fundraiser info. NOT that our % is much better, but at least we don't mark the prices up and THEN only give you the mark up! I suppose if you wanted just a fun way to do a fundraiser and didn't need alot of $$, it would work. I heard a preschool was doing one. But gee-whiz. :D

My mom works with a lady that sells Thirty-One so I have been to several parties and have many items. I am not in love with them. Their jewelry roll made no sense to me as there are two zipper pockets. All my stuff will still get tangled in the two pockets. That was no help, plus i ordered several things in the multi dot with different color monogramming and each piece you can't see the monogramming because the dots under the monogramming are the same color as the monogramming right there. I was disappointed. And their host benefits are not benefits to me and I have told her that much.

AudraKYPCLady said:
My mom works with a lady that sells Thirty-One so I have been to several parties and have many items. I am not in love with them. Their jewelry roll made no sense to me as there are two zipper pockets. All my stuff will still get tangled in the two pockets. That was no help, plus i ordered several things in the multi dot with different color monogramming and each piece you can't see the monogramming because the dots under the monogramming are the same color as the monogramming right there. I was disappointed. And their host benefits are not benefits to me and I have told her that much.
I know! You get hardly anything! Definitely spoiled by PC benefits! :DSome of the fabrics are very busy! But some of the chocolate ones and the blue rings are really nice....at least I thought so..but then after 3 days of staring at some of these bags!! :D You'll laugh, but I've been using one of my boys' insulated lunch-totes- a Race-car themed one. I keep eyeballing 31's really nice and pretty Thermal Totes they have on display. :) I'll wait till next month to get the month guest special.

I never heard of them until this thread - checked out their website and just from browsing their catalog - cute stuff! I can't believe I've never heard of anyone having a party with them - maybe they haven't caught on in PA yet.

I think I saw in their catalog that they are only about 6 years old.

i like their mommy totes...when i get pregnant i am sooooo buying myself one of those those!!!

Im a Thirty-One Director and just doing PC enough now to keep active. I did not join 31 intending for it to take off like it did and have been blown away by the success. I joined online - had not even heard of the company, but here in the south, monograming is very big and I was just intrigued. Promoted to Director after 6 months and am still not believing my success.
As for our fundraisers (to address the post above)...that was the way that particular consultant set it up. 10% is a joke - I agree! We do not have a fundraiser program set up by the company yet - most of us do these on our own and we have an awesome yahoo group with all sorts of support - I usually donate 20-25% of my commission and use myself as the host - so I get the hostess benefits but in the couple f/r's I have done, I raffled off the products to participants. Both were very successful and our products are great for preschools, marching bands, dance teams etc...they love it all.
And the "monogramming blending in" they just picked the wrong color! One of the things I love about my parties is helping guests select their monograming and font. So much fun.
Every company has the good and the bad. I was spoiled by PC - and Thirty-One's founder is a former PC Consultant....did you know that? Its a faith based wonderfully run company. I am loving every minute of it. I'll stop there - this is a PC board but 31 was brought up so thought I'd pipe in!

why do you bother keeping active with pc

I have an ongoing wedding registry and another customer ordered a set of cookware!

Cindycooks said:
Im a Thirty-One Director and just doing PC enough now to keep active. I did not join 31 intending for it to take off like it did and have been blown away by the success. I joined online - had not even heard of the company, but here in the south, monograming is very big and I was just intrigued. Promoted to Director after 6 months and am still not believing my success.
As for our fundraisers (to address the post above)...that was the way that particular consultant set it up. 10% is a joke - I agree! We do not have a fundraiser program set up by the company yet - most of us do these on our own and we have an awesome yahoo group with all sorts of support - I usually donate 20-25% of my commission and use myself as the host - so I get the hostess benefits but in the couple f/r's I have done, I raffled off the products to participants. Both were very successful and our products are great for preschools, marching bands, dance teams etc...they love it all.
And the "monogramming blending in" they just picked the wrong color! One of the things I love about my parties is helping guests select their monograming and font. So much fun.
Every company has the good and the bad. I was spoiled by PC - and Thirty-One's founder is a former PC Consultant....did you know that? Its a faith based wonderfully run company. I am loving every minute of it. I'll stop there - this is a PC board but 31 was brought up so thought I'd pipe in!

AHH..Interesting! Thanks for sharing. :)

A bit off topic maybe but I was supposed to host a show on Thursday...for some reason I got no yeses and only two outside orders so far! The girl enticed me to keep her party by asking me if I would like to have a PC show for her on Friday. I have no idea what happened but evidently she was supposed to have a show on Friday but the rep backed out. She already has 5-6 guests and said if I kept my show we could swap. The problem is she already had planned her party (and added her wishlist to my website so I KNOW this was planned) and I've tried as hard as I could to get orders/guest. I don't think she'll pull the show back from me but I barely have enough orders/dollars to make a show yet!If anyone would like to order/check things out to help me (and yourself with cute totes that you can have fun eye-catching phrases stitched on them) IM me and I'll send you the link.Thanks and I'm pretty stocked to inherit a party!

What types of products does Thirty-One Gifts offer?

Thirty-One Gifts offers a variety of bags, totes, purses, accessories, and home organization items. They also offer personalization options for many of their products.

How can I purchase Thirty-One Gifts products?

Thirty-One Gifts products can be purchased through independent consultants or through their website. You can also host a party to earn free products and discounts.

Are Thirty-One Gifts products high quality?

Yes, Thirty-One Gifts takes pride in offering high-quality products that are designed to last. They also offer a 90-day satisfaction guarantee for any defects or issues with their products.

Can I personalize Thirty-One Gifts products?

Yes, many of Thirty-One Gifts products can be personalized with names, initials, or designs. This adds a personal touch and makes them great gifts for friends and family.

Do Thirty-One Gifts products come with a warranty?

Yes, Thirty-One Gifts offers a 3-year limited warranty on their products. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship. Please note that the warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• makeawhisk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • texasteacher