• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for Your Third Pampered Chef Consultant Number?

In summary, to be eligible for a third Pampered Chef consultant number, you must have been an active consultant for at least one year and have reached the top level of leadership in the compensation plan. You can only have one consultant number at a time and must close your previous one if you wish to start a new one. Having a third consultant number allows for business expansion and mentoring opportunities. To start a new consultant number, you will need to contact your upline leader or the Pampered Chef home office. You cannot merge previous consultant numbers, but you can transfer remaining commission and bonuses to your new number.
Sharon Zwald
Hi, I am Sharon Zwald and I am from Colusa CA. I am on my 3rd consultant number. Love Pampered Chef! Thanks for this forum - so important to share!

Welcome to CS!

1. How do I know if I am eligible for a third Pampered Chef consultant number?

To be eligible for a third consultant number, you must have been an active consultant for at least one year and have reached the top level of leadership in the Pampered Chef compensation plan.

2. Can I keep my previous consultant number and start a new one?

No, according to our policies, you can only have one consultant number at a time. If you wish to start a new one, you will need to close your previous one.

3. Are there any benefits to having a third consultant number?

Yes, having a third consultant number allows you to expand your business and reach a larger customer base. It also gives you the opportunity to mentor and support new consultants, which can lead to increased income and bonuses.

4. What steps do I need to take to start my third consultant number?

You will need to contact your upline leader or the Pampered Chef home office to request a new consultant number. They will guide you through the process and provide any necessary training or support.

5. Can I merge my previous consultant number with my new one?

No, our system does not allow for merging of consultant numbers. However, you can transfer any remaining commission or bonuses from your previous number to your new one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • LBotzler