• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Rejoin Pampered Chef? So are We!

In summary, if you are interested in rejoining Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your previous recruiter or contact the company directly. There is no fee to rejoin as a consultant, but there may be costs if you choose to purchase a starter kit or products. You can use your previous login information to access your account, or contact the company for assistance if needed. It is recommended to go through training again if you have been away for a significant amount of time, but you can still earn bonuses and incentives as a returning consultant by staying up to date with current requirements and qualifications.
rosewoodard_momof3
Hello everybody!
My recruiter recommended this as a valuable tool to get started again in this awesome business! I'm so glad she did , I can spend lots of time here learning and laughing.... I joined PC in 2000, just to get everything for free, and I earned all the super-starter months plus bonuses. Then, in 2002, I joined for a part-time job , needing to supplement my familie's income. But, I was promoted to lst Assistant Manager with 50 plus hours involved and decided not to become a consultant yet. Then, four years later, here I am wanting what PC offers more than ever(the flexible schedule, quality time with my family and now a group like this to help every step of the way. I'm no longer managing a convenience store, just babysitting a few hours a day! I'm gonna put all effort into my PC business and hopefully stock my kitchen with all the new fabulous product as well as meet new people like you!:)

Congratulations on signing AGAIN!!:D Anytime you need anything, please feel free to post it. We are a awesome group to be around!!!:D J/k! Okay, maybe I"m not! ;)

Welcome to our 'virtual cluster'! We hope you will stick with us and PC for a long time to come now, and don't be afraid to ask anything, after seeing Gillian's preg stick pics I think we've seen just about everything, lol.

Welcome to our vitual cluster. I think we are a pretty friendly group. Feel free to jump in with questions or suggestions to others.

Welcome Aboard Again. This is an awesome group.

1. How do I rejoin Pampered Chef?

If you are interested in rejoining Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your previous recruiter or contact the company directly to express your interest. They will guide you through the process and provide you with any necessary information.

2. Will I have to pay a fee to rejoin?

There is no fee to rejoin Pampered Chef as a consultant. However, if you choose to purchase a starter kit or any products, there may be associated costs.

3. Can I still use my previous login information?

If you still have access to your previous login information, you can use it to log in to your account. However, if you have forgotten your login information, you can contact Pampered Chef for assistance.

4. Will I have to go through training again?

If you have been away from Pampered Chef for a significant amount of time, it is recommended that you go through training again to refresh your knowledge and skills. However, the company may have updates and changes to their products and business practices that you will need to be aware of.

5. Can I still earn bonuses and incentives as a returning consultant?

Yes, as a returning consultant, you will still have the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives based on your sales and team performance. However, it is important to stay up to date with the current requirements and qualifications for these rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandy Vos
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • Denise Shearer
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MSM