• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will Executive Cookware Be the Host Monthly Special?

In summary, a person is discussing with others about booking a cooking show in the future and waiting until the executive cookware is on special. They mention a possible June sell-a-thon where they could potentially earn free products. The person is also trying to recruit their friend who is a frequent host and has helped them earn multiple bookings.
lisasfuncooking
I know we are only in March, but I have a good friend who has hosted many parties for me. Actually she was my 1st cooking show over a year ago and thanks to her I have had many. She just was at a cooking show I did on Sunday and wants to book another one. But wants to wait until the executive cookware is the host monthly special. Does anyone have any idea when that may be. I think I remember it was on special last August. I just penciled her in until I am positive, then will confirm a date with her.

Just stay in contact with her and let her know as soon as we know the month it will be on special. I have 2 people I will be contacting as soon as we know when cookware is going on special as well. I had several when knives were 60% off.
Whahhhoooooo!!

Unfortunately, won't have any idea until they announce it. And, don't count on similar specials this year as they had last year.

Everything is on special every month for hosts. They can always get something or several things for 50% off and/or for free. Why wait? She could be using them during the time she's waiting to save a few extra dollars.

OR...if you can afford to, why not try to book her for early June or a month you really need it...if she gets to the $300 level minimum, she can get the cookware for 1/2 price. If that extra 10% is that big of a deal to her (if she hesitates to just get it at 50% off), you could offer to pay that extra 10% for her?? $40 out of pocket for you...and if it's in a month like June (Sell-a-thon) could get you some product in return?

I think that just saying, "When your show is over $300 you can get the cookware set half-price!" should be enough. I do agree, book her for when YOU need the show.

Esavvymom, I was thinking of that too! But forgot about June SAT. Great idea. I know her shows are always $600 and up and that I would get 2 bookings out of it. With my increase in commission, I could afford that. After looking through my P3, I noticed I had 8 shows within 1 year because of her.
Yes, I know- I am trying to recruit her!

OK, what is June sell a thon???

brendaziz said:
OK, what is June sell a thon???

Just like in November, for the Spring Product- we had the chance to earn the new product for free by having certain levels of sales during that month. The same thing for June typically for the Fall Product released in September. They'll put details of in in the May CN- you can look at the May '09 CN for how it was structured last year for ideas.

(Any reference to "sell-a-thon" refers to our chance to have levels of sales to earn the upcoming new season products.)

Ok- thanks!
I wasn't around in November so I hadn't heard of this. Thanks!

brendaziz said:
Ok- thanks!
I wasn't around in November so I hadn't heard of this. Thanks!

I wasn't sure. :)

1. Can thinking too far ahead cause anxiety?

Yes, constantly thinking about the future and all the potential outcomes can lead to feelings of anxiety and stress. It's important to find a balance between planning for the future and living in the present.

2. How can I stop myself from constantly thinking about the future?

One way to stop yourself from thinking too far ahead is to practice mindfulness and focus on the present moment. Engage in activities that bring you joy and help you stay grounded in the present.

3. Is it important to plan for the future?

Yes, planning for the future is important to set goals and work towards achieving them. However, it's also important to be flexible and adaptable as the future is unpredictable.

4. How can thinking too far ahead affect my relationships?

Constantly thinking about the future can cause you to neglect the present and your relationships. It's important to communicate with your loved ones and make time for them in the present moment.

5. What are some tips for finding a healthy balance between thinking ahead and living in the present?

Some tips for finding a healthy balance include setting realistic goals and timelines, practicing self-care and mindfulness, and seeking support from a therapist or counselor if needed. It's also important to remember that it's okay to make plans and have goals, but to also be open to change and enjoy the present moment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • donnajocooper
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies