• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thinking of Joining.........

In summary, CyndiWOW started her own Pampered Chef business and did well during her Super Starter period. She recommends the company to anyone looking to get into PC. She switched to a full time business and is currently in the process of doing so.
CYNDIR
Hello Everyone,

I would like for anyone or everyone to share with me about becoming a Consultant. I just had a catalog show.....and OH MY.....it was $2,300.00. :) I have been in Direct Sales for 6 years now and I am thinking it is time for a change!

Long story short....the Consultant that I had the show with...well lets say shes still learning the BUSINESS! I will not be signing under her. So thats why I would like to hear everyones opinions.

Please share....start at the beginning! I would greatly appreciate it! She did not tell me much.

THANKS,
Cyndi

WOW, what a great show...and a catalog show at that. You obviously put your direct selling experience to work. You will make a great consultant. And, what a blessing to your current consultant. I bet she is very excited!! Is the only reason you won't sign with your consultant because she is just starting? If she spoke with you about the business, then she should really be your recruiter. It is not really right for anyone to sign you after she spoke with you, however, that decision is yours. I don't know the details, but if the reason is only because she is just starting and doesn't know a lot about the business, you should give her a chance. Her recruiter/director will help her to help you. And, with all of your experience, you may be able to help her too. If you are located in my area...South Eastern Oklahoma or the Fort Smith AR area... I would be happy to have you on my team, and I am sure everyone else would too.

The Pampered Chef business is wonderful. You can make a little or a lot depending on how you work your business. You are in business for yourself, so nobody will tell you how much to sell or when to sell it, but you are not in business by yourself, we will all be happy to help you with any questions or problems...just looking on this site you will find proof of that. My husband has tried many direct selling businesses in the past, and I ended up trying to make them all work because he didn't like them. I hated them all, but I love this business. I work when I want, I get lots of free and discounted products, I get to spend time with other ladies, and I have fun doing shows. I work full time outside my home, so I don't get to do PC as much as I would like, but that is the beauty of our business. We can work it around all the other aspects of our lives. Our products are great. Doris started this business in 1980. She began just as we do...doing shows in her friends' homes. She is a warm and personable person. She wants each one of us to succeed. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything. The money is great, the incentives are great, and the support is great. I don't know exactly what you want to know about the business, but ask away. You will gather a ton of information from the consultants on this site.

Shawnna Nixon

AwesomeCynDir

I think it's great that you want to give PC a go! I would love to hear what your questions or concerns are about what we do. This is a great company to work with. You will get tons of help and support from other consultants and through outlets like chefsuccess.com.

Any of us would love to have you on our team!! This is a great time of year to get started and I would love to talk with you more about it.

You can contact me at
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/sandrak
I'm Sandra

a few highlights of the businessCyndi,
I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say I hope you join us! The Pampered Chef is an AWESOME company to work for, and we all truly love what we do.. Everyone here is an awesome network of support and encouragement.

I am not sure what you have been told so far. I've attached my recruiting flyer, which highlights the major points of interest regarding The Pampered Chef. If you have any questions or points of concern, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer as best as I can.

Hope to hear from you soon.
May God bless you.

Attachments

• 10 reasons to join.pdf
    30.7 KB · Views: 478
Cyndi,
As someone that just started my own PC business, this company is AWESOME! I just completed my Super Starter period and feel that I did very well. I got several of the bonuses and have already recruited someone. She is also doing very well and like you didn't sign under the consultant that has been a really good friend of hers for a long time. My recruit basically said that during the last show w/ her friend she knew more about the specials and products than her friend the consultant. My cluster has some great experience behind it. We have 3 Directors that lead our cluster. They have combined experience of nearly 20 YEARS in the Pampered Chef business! We would love to have you. Although, I would recommend finding a cluster that is close to you that can help you with training and motivation.

Pampered Chef is like everything else in life it is what you make of it. If you were able to pull off a catalog show with those kind of numbers than I'm certain that you could be VERY SUCCESSFUL at this opportunity and really make something GREAT out of it. Email me if you would like to talk.

I would also suggest attending a cluster meeting with the person that you'd like to sign under so that you can give them a TEST DRIVE and see how you fit and feel with the rest of the group.

Cyndi,
That's awesome news that you're thinking of joining the Pampered Chef family! How exciting! I know for me, it was the best challenge I ever took on. That's exactly how I looked at it 2 1/2 years ago....as a personal challenge. I used to hate to cook and speak in front of others, but I knew I loved the products and had just had a $1000 kitchen show (WOW!!! Your catalog show was incredible! I bet you got lots of stuff!). I needed something for myself when my son was 15 months old back then and I wanted to get out of the house a few times a month.

NOW I can't imagine my life without PC and have been able to stay at home with my now two kids, contribute quite handsomely to the family income, discover some skills I didn't know I had, have fun and basically change my entire life! I know it sounds cheesy, but PC has provided something in my life that I NEVER would have known could be possible if I didn't take on the personal challenge and take a risk. I'm almost a director :D and never even thought that would be something I wanted as part of my business. But I've loved building my own team and seeing others' PC businesses grow, as well as their excitement and satisfaction. I say GO FOR IT and give it a try! The best thing is, YOU can run your business how you want to. You're in business FOR yourself, but not BY yourself as you'll see many times on this website. Oh and this website is an awesome source of support!! Please feel free to post more questions. Everyone is so helpful and I'd love to help you weigh the pros and cons if you'd like. Just shoot me a quick email! :)

1. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community of like-minded individuals. You will also have access to training and resources to help you succeed in your business.

2. How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The cost to join Pampered Chef varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $109 to $249, and each one includes products and business supplies to help you get started. There are also payment plan options available if needed.

3. Do I need to have prior cooking or sales experience to join Pampered Chef?

No prior experience is necessary to join Pampered Chef. We provide training and support to help you learn about our products and how to run your business. Your enthusiasm and passion for cooking and helping others is what matters most.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your own personal website or social media platforms. We also have a digital party platform that allows you to host virtual parties and connect with customers from anywhere.

5. What kind of support can I expect as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a variety of support resources, including training materials, online forums, and a dedicated consultant support team. You will also have a mentor who will guide you and provide support as you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ccrusoe