• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ready for the November Special? How Can You Market Catty Shows and Save Big?

In summary, "Thinking Ahead to November" is a phrase used to refer to preparing for the month of November in advance. It is important to think ahead to November as it allows for better planning and preparation, reduces stress, and helps individuals make more informed decisions. Some ways to think ahead to November include creating a schedule, setting aside time for important tasks, and staying informed about elections and other events happening in November. Common events and holidays that take place in November include Thanksgiving, Veterans Day, and Black Friday. By thinking ahead to November, individuals can benefit in the long run by saving time and money, reducing stress, and making more informed decisions.
The November Special is so awesome and of course it will be SAT month. Trying to think of a way to market catty shows... collect or place $150 in orders and pick anything you want at 60% off....thoughts?

Do tell -- didn't see the November Special yet....

jwpamp said:
Do tell -- didn't see the November Special yet....

It's in the fall marketing guide that was in the changeover kit.

I am not sharing that info at all until Sept and Oct are booked. It's too good. Lol

HA! Don't forget to add the free turkey if you close it on or before the 15th.

I am with you here, Beth. I have one booking for Nov already because they wanted me to spill the dirt. But I am trying to keep that one till later or save it for some very special hosts. I am loving the turkey promo!

bethcooks4u said:
It's in the fall marketing guide that was in the changeover kit.

I am not sharing that info at all until Sept and Oct are booked. It's too good. Lol

Oh, guess I should look at my changover info, huh?

1. What is "Thinking Ahead to November"?

"Thinking Ahead to November" is a phrase commonly used to refer to preparing for the month of November in advance. This can include planning for holidays, important events, or even political elections that take place in November.

2. Why is it important to think ahead to November?

Thinking ahead to November allows individuals to plan and prepare for important events and obligations, reducing stress and ensuring things run smoothly. It also allows for more time to make informed decisions, especially when it comes to voting in elections.

3. What are some ways to think ahead to November?

Some ways to think ahead to November include creating a schedule or to-do list, setting aside time for important tasks or events, and staying informed about elections or other important events happening in November. It can also involve making travel plans or preparing for colder weather.

4. What are some common events or holidays that take place in November?

November is known for several holidays and events, including Thanksgiving, Veterans Day, and Black Friday. It also marks the beginning of the holiday season and is often a month for fall festivals and activities.

5. How can thinking ahead to November benefit me in the long run?

Thinking ahead to November can benefit individuals in the long run by reducing stress and allowing for better preparation for important events or tasks. It can also help individuals make more informed decisions, especially when it comes to voting in elections. Additionally, planning for November in advance can save time and money in the long run.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • almondfarm