• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Think We'll Get the Adj Measuring Spoons in Changeover Kits?

In summary, the new consultant kit will include the restyled adjustable measuring spoons, but they will not be included in the changeover kits.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Since we have the easy adj measuring spoon & that's being replaced in the new consultant kit by the restyled adjustable measuring spoons, do you think we will receive them in our changeover kit (like we received the restyled garlic press last season?) I obviously won't want to demo my easy adjustable measuring spoon after 9/1...

We didn't get a new garlic press in changeover last season. It was in the sample packages. It's a pretty sure bet that the spoons will be available through sample purchase and will NOT be in changeover boxes.

Ann, thanks for the correction! My mind must be slipping, it's still early, lol. I just remember getting it, don't remember how!!

I know that we can purchase samples beginning on the 3rd, but does anyone know if we get a list before hand? I'd like to check it out and start deciding.

The packages that were posted on the thread of SAT lists are the ones available but not sure how much, etc. They do a list of open stock pieces too.

We never get products in changeover kits. If you earned anything in the SAT they'll be in there. Or you can order them via samples or personal order.

The groupings aren't always presented in the same bundles as the SAT levels. So we'll have to see in our change over boxes the paper that shows how they are bundling them, and what will be able to be purchased as a single item as well.

babywings76 said:
The groupings aren't always presented in the same bundles as the SAT levels. So we'll have to see in our change over boxes the paper that shows how they are bundling them, and what will be able to be purchased as a single item as well.

It will be interesting to see how they are grouped this year, since there aren't so many new products.

I always wish for more open stock. I earned the $3000 level, but don't want to purchase everything in the $6000 level - although I want some of it!

But that reminds me! IF I promote to director August 1st, do I get the Director Package if I meet the other requirements? That would be GREAT!

What is the purpose of the Adj Measuring Spoons in Changeover Kits?

The Adj Measuring Spoons in Changeover Kits are designed to provide a convenient solution for measuring both liquid and dry ingredients. These adjustable spoons eliminate the need for multiple measuring spoons, making cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

What sizes do the Adj Measuring Spoons come in?

The Adj Measuring Spoons in Changeover Kits come in three sizes: 1 tablespoon, 1 teaspoon, and 1/2 teaspoon. These sizes cover most common measurements used in cooking and baking.

Are the Adj Measuring Spoons dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Adj Measuring Spoons in Changeover Kits are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer durability.

Can the Adj Measuring Spoons be used for hot ingredients?

Yes, the Adj Measuring Spoons are safe to use with hot ingredients. They are made from heat-resistant materials and can withstand temperatures up to 400°F.

Are the Adj Measuring Spoons adjustable for both metric and imperial measurements?

Yes, the Adj Measuring Spoons in Changeover Kits can be adjusted to measure both metric and imperial measurements. They have both standard and metric unit markings for convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ceciliagrantham
  • GourmetGirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefann