• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Bookings: My Best Season Yet Thanks to Queen of Shoppers!

In summary, to increase bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can utilize the "Queen of Shoppers" approach, which focuses on building relationships with customers and providing excellent customer service. This includes following up with previous customers through phone calls, personalized emails, or social media. You can also incentivize customers to book future shows by offering discounts or creating a referral program. The "Queen of Shoppers" approach helps with bookings by creating a loyal customer base. It can also be used during the holiday season by offering holiday-themed shows and products, as well as special promotions and incentives.
PaulaP
Gold Member
I have been in a terrible slump since May:eek: , just barely making enough to stay active but today things are LOOKING UP:). Had a brunch show and it is sitting at $1100 with about 6 more orders to be added before we close on Wednesday but better than that I have 8 shows on the calendar now 2 for October, 3 November and 1 December and 2 for after Christmas. That is the most shows I've had since I can't remember.

Thanks to the person who made the new Queen of Shoppers for this season. I do believe that is what helped with the bookings more than anything. They fit the upcoming specials perfectly.

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!:D

Way to go!

Well that is great news!!!!:thumbup:

Good Job!!!

That is awesome!! Way to go to get your business to turn around and such awesome show to kick in gear again.

CONGRATULATIONS

Great Job! I'm sure that awesome show total is a real boost!

Great job!! Bookings feel soooo good!

Congratulations!

That is wonderful!

1. How can I increase my bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Boosting your bookings can be achieved by utilizing the "Queen of Shoppers" approach, which focuses on building relationships with each customer and providing exceptional customer service. This includes following up with previous customers, hosting cooking shows, and offering incentives for booking future shows.

2. What are some effective ways to follow up with previous customers?

Following up with previous customers can be done through phone calls, personalized emails, or sending hand-written notes. You can also use social media to stay connected with customers and share updates or promotions.

3. How can I incentivize customers to book future shows?

Offering incentives, such as discounts or free products, can encourage customers to book future shows. You can also create a referral program where customers can earn rewards by referring their friends and family to host a Pampered Chef show.

4. What is the "Queen of Shoppers" approach and how does it help with bookings?

The "Queen of Shoppers" approach focuses on building strong relationships with customers and providing excellent customer service. By prioritizing the needs and wants of your customers, you can create a loyal customer base who will continue to book shows and purchase products from you.

5. Can I use the "Queen of Shoppers" approach during the holiday season?

Absolutely! The holiday season is a great time to utilize the "Queen of Shoppers" approach. Offer holiday-themed cooking shows and products, and make sure to follow up with customers after their purchases to encourage them to host their own holiday shows. You can also offer special promotions and incentives during this busy shopping season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The Pickler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • jj16
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • mrssyvo